Rambo Vs The Original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you think that the predator can't evade a rock when he had a whole squad firing at him (one even had a minigun) and he escaped with only a minor injury? I am pretty sure, no wait, I am 100% sure a rock wouldn't kill him.

He was being sarcastic, dude.

Predator wins if he fights the 1rst Rambo but he will be beat to death if he'll face the John Rambo from the fouth film.

Wow, I feel stupid now. :eek:
But then question still stands, how would rambo kill the predator?

Actually I think the Predator would see Rambo as his equal and then he would team up with him and they would do sign language together and hunt aliens and almost make out and ........wait that has already been done.

That reminds me AVP SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the question should be

"How does the predator kill RAMBO???"

Can't be done..... Sorry. :)

Well it can be a number of things which vary from having his face blown off with plasma (unless of course he has neo like reflexes and can dodge it :rolleyes:), he can be stabbed by his two blades, and if the predator wanted he could just throw his wrist nuke at him and blow rambo up. Although if they got in a fist fight that would be close.

Actually I think the Predator would see Rambo as his equal and then he would team up with him and they would do sign language together and hunt aliens and almost make out and ........wait that has already been done.

That reminds me AVP SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:lol:lol

Rambo's muscles were pumped up by steroids, Dutch's were trained.

Dutch > Rambo.

Dutch = Predator
Predator > Rambo.

lolz

As much as I (and everyone else in here) love the design of the Predators, based off of the first 2 films any human hero can kill a Predator. Just like Dutch and Harrigan, so that would also include Rambo, Sarah Connor, etc. As long as they're a hero.

Secondary characters have no chance. But main heroes.. consider that Predator dead.

So you think that the predator can't evade a rock when he had a whole squad firing at him (one even had a minigun) and he escaped with only a minor injury? I am pretty sure, no wait, I am 100% sure a rock wouldn't kill him.

Your wrong, 100% wrong. The rock will kim him, IF RAMBO threw it. :rock

You do realize that regarding hand to hand combat no human can ever defeat a predator. Their muscle fibers are MUCH stronger.

It's the same with gorillas. They aren't just much stronger because they have more muscle-mass, they have an extra protein we as humans lost (well it's there but it's damaged) in our evolution caused by random mutation (ironically it weakened our jaw muscles wich enabled our brains to grow larger). That's why a much smaller chimp can kill a bodybuilder. not to mention non-human primates are much better build to fight.

Back to the Predator. The world's strongest man wouldn't have a chance in a hand to hand combat with a predator so bye bye to Rambo.

The only way to defeat a predator is with weapons, or just pure luck (like the log).

Rambo has great survival skills but so does the predator, so all Rambo has left is luck.

Last edited:
You do realize that regarding hand to hand combat no human can ever defeat a predator. Their muscle fibers are MUCH stronger.

It's the same with gorillas. They aren't just much stronger because they have more muscle-mass, they have an extra protein we as humans lost (well it's there but it's damaged) in our evolution caused by random mutation (ironically it weakened our jaw muscles wich enabled our brains to grow larger). That's why a much smaller chimp can kill a bodybuilder. not to mention non-human primates are much better build to fight.

:confused: And!?

Humans are on top of the food chain because of our technology. Not because of our physical strength. "Hand to Hand" humans lose to A LOT of species on Earth. Shark = dead human. Bear = dead human. Rhino = dead human. Lion = dead human. But you add in technology.. and give that human a gun and some ammo + some armor, etc. and you'll see how easy humans can make other species extinct. Same goes for your gorillas/chimps. So to say "hand to hand" a Predator would kill any human is irrelevant. Because from all the Predator movies I've seen none of the battles were "hand to hand". Even when P1 confronts Dutch at the end of Predator.. he still has and USES his gauntlet blades. So it's not like it's going to be a civilized contest with rules and restrictions. It'll play out like the first 2 movies.. and you can see from the first 2 movies Predators ALWAYS lose.

=Devil_666;1798853]:confused: And!?

Humans are on top of the food chain because of our technology. Not because of our physical strength. "Hand to Hand" humans lose to A LOT of species on Earth. Shark = dead human. Bear = dead human. Rhino = dead human. Lion = dead human.

They were discussing Rambo's muscles wich is only relevant in a hand to hand combat.

But you add in technology.. and give that human a gun and some ammo + some armor, etc. and you'll see how easy humans can make other species extinct. Same goes for your gorillas/chimps.

Predators have better weapon technology than humans (plus greater strength, agility and skill)

So to say "hand to hand" a Predator would kill any human is irrelevant. Because from all the Predator movies I've seen none of the battles were "hand to hand". Even when P1 confronts Dutch at the end of Predator.. he still has and USES his gauntlet blades.

Wrong, P1 fights Dutch without weapons after removing his mask, he does not use his gauntlet blades (the gauntlets hitting the rock doesn't really count), he uses his fists. He decides to use them when Dutch is punched half to death by him because Dutch can't really fight after that anymore anyway.

So it's not like it's going to be a civilized contest with rules and restrictions.

O, it was, it was man to man. That's why the Predator removed his mask and shoulder weapon (saying something like: ''ok no more tricks let's see how well you do against my fists alone'')

It'll play out like the first 2 movies.. and you can see from the first 2 movies Predators ALWAYS lose.

Predator 2 doesn't count because it doesn't exist for me. regarding P1, Dutch won because he was lucky. Predators have been visiting earth many times (Anna tells about the trophy demon) and i don't think it ever ended up with a death Predator.

Your wrong, 100% wrong. The rock will kim him, IF RAMBO threw it. :rock

:rolleyes:

Even when P1 confronts Dutch at the end of Predator.. he still has and USES his gauntlet blades. So it's not like it's going to be a civilized contest with rules and restrictions.

8th Wonder already explained this so there is no need for me to.

It'll play out like the first 2 movies.. and you can see from the first 2 movies Predators ALWAYS lose.
That is because the predator is the VILLAIN. The VILLAIN will lose 99% of the time. Not to mention that P1 was killed with dumb luck, and P2 was just... well... pathetic for a predator lets say.

P2 was just... well... pathetic for a predator lets say.

Never understood this thinking. P2 killed more people up close than any other screen Predator. "Up close" i.e. not sitting up in a tree and shooting people with the shoulder cannon like P1.

P2 killed:

Room full of coked up Columbians.
Room full of high Jamicans.
Bart train full of thugs/armed civilians.
Room full of Government agents in P.Diddy shiny suits.
Plus King Willie, Danny Boy, The Lone Ranger (Paxton).

So I seriously don't understand that logic.

Also.. Gary Coleman could kill a Predator.

This is an awesome thread. I never thought of a matchup between Rambo and a Predator. I think Rambo would stand a good chance. I read a DarkHorse mini-series in the early 90's called Tarzan versus Predator and it was awesome! Tarzan is the ultimate hunter and really took it to the Predators, with hardly any weapons!

Back