Rambo Vs The Original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you might have seen a different movie than i did.
the one i saw was about a vietnam vet that flipped his lid started a huge standoff with a bunch of cops and the national guard.

:lecture Some people claim the "character" Rambo to be some sort of hero. He is clearly the villian either way you look at it. He actually hunted them down like animals in First Blood ................... just like a Predator would have done.

Oh and he wasn't invisible for 2/3 of the film either. ;)

:lecture Some people claim the "character" Rambo to be some sort of hero. He is clearly the villian either way you look at it. He actually hunted them down like animals in First Blood ................... just like a Predator would have done.

Oh and he wasn't invisible for 2/3 of the film either. ;)

And if you want to throw the original novel version, Rambo killed everyone.

OOO Come on its so Rambo, the dude uses mud just for fun so the pred would not see him. He is a killer and loves it he would smoke Dutch + team the pred has lil chance, if he can't see rambo plus the bow makes a boom when it hits.

Don't get me wrong I love the first predator movie more than rambo, but from what iv seen as far as the camando's go the trees need to be scared not rambo. rambo Is like the pred he comes out of no whare and kills plus he is great at making traps that look like the forest till they get ya. :whip

John Matrix could beat them all
commando01.jpg

So how do you Rambo fans even think that he would kill the predator? I mean, Dutch and his team completely unloaded into the forest where the predator was and only hit him once in the leg.

So how do you Rambo fans even think that he would kill the predator? I mean, Dutch and his team completely unloaded into the forest where the predator was and only hit him once in the leg.
Rambo took down a helicopter by throwing a rock at it.
so, i'm gonna say he would kill predator with a damn rock.

Some of You guys underestimate John Rambo.He can take on anyone or anything.A predator, an alien, a Terminator and Oussama Bin Laden too.

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best.

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OUF2a9psX-4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OUF2a9psX-4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"They drew First Blood, Not Me!!!!.....They drew first blood."

Predator also hunts for sport. Rambo just wanted a meal and to be left alone. He was being hunted then became the hunter.........Just like Dutch.

Last edited:

Just reading that has made me want to watch the film again.

Rambo took down a helicopter by throwing a rock at it.
so, i'm gonna say he would kill predator with a damn rock.

So you think that the predator can't evade a rock when he had a whole squad firing at him (one even had a minigun) and he escaped with only a minor injury? I am pretty sure, no wait, I am 100% sure a rock wouldn't kill him.

Back