Rambo: The Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wooBeen looking forward to this release for a long time.
I think it looks really good but I'm not a big gamer so understand others views.
To me the graphics look on a par with Aliens versus predator on xbox and I liked that game but like the subject aswell so that helps.
First Blood is my favourite film and I never thought that I'd see a game of it, so this is gunna make my christmas.
Think the likeness is pretty good and they've recaptured the key scenes in the police cell and forrest well.
Love the last sequence hidden in the mud, that looks great.

Only niggles are that scene looks alot darker, than the film and the forrest scene looks more bloody than the film.
No throats were cut in the film.:)

I can live with those minor changes.

Agree that it isn't probably the best game to be released but if your a fan of the films, then that is enough to get excited about.
If when the game is out and the gameplay is poor, I might have something more to say, but at the moment I'm optimistic that it will be what it says on the tin.
https://youtu.be/DUwz3TXzLFQ

Nostalgia is a wicked mistress.

I played the hell out of that game back in the day.

I also liked how his M60 has a RPG rocket on it.

rambo2sms.jpg

Well I am keeping my fingers crossed.
It's been delayed, was supposed to be released 28th october I think but looks like early 2014 now but new trailer.:)
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkIUl1e7D0g[/ame]

Wow, I'm in no way a graphics whore, gameplay is ALWAYS king with me, but those graphics in that trailer there look ancient. Like last gen ancient. :lol

Can't say I have high hopes...

Looks absolutely ****e. PS1/2 graphics. I'll still get it because I'm a Stallone whore.

I agree it ain't blowing me away but its first blood/rambo/rambo3 so it could be black and white and I'd be happy.

Won't pay full price for this either, will wait and get a preowned one for xbox360 and I'll be happy paying 10 or 15 pound for it.
Not pre ordering jut to get a crap figure:cuckoo:

Back