Rambo: The Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well heres an updated screenshot:)

I likey:)

From what I've read this is gunna be a first person shooter, so even better imo, never liked running behind the character in third person.

All I want to see is the knife, the bow and the m60.
Rambo: To survive a war, you gotta become war.
Co: That why they pick you? Because you like to fight?
Rambo: Nah... I'm expendable.
Co: Expendable... What mean expendable?
Rambo: It's like... someone... invites you to a party, and you don't show up; doesn't really matter. lmao:)That line still makes me chuckle, imagining rambo at a party and somone spilling his pint.
https://www.vg247.com/2012/10/05/rambo-the-video-game-gets-a-first-blood-screen/

IMO 3rd person shooter or FAIL!

but I heard its going to be a Classic arcade style RAIL game with the 1st person elements..... which again....Stupid!

This game will probably be terrible, theres a reason they havent shown any gameplay screen shots or a single trailer. :lol

I hope this comes for Wii or MAC, I'd love to have a Rambo game, played an arcade one last year and loved it.

I hope this comes for Wii or MAC, I'd love to have a Rambo game, played an arcade one last year and loved it.

Probabley not on the wii but that would be funny as ****:)

Should be on the major platforms pc/mac xbox ps3, hopefully:)

Check out the trailer

[ame]https://youtu.be/DUwz3TXzLFQ[/ame]

Like the Rocky games on PS2,i don't expect anything good,but Rambo fans like me gotta play this :D

This looks ridiculous.

That is supposed to be Sly? Look at his hair! :lol

Why couldn't they just make a normal game? Instead of having it be a arcade style rail shooter. :dunno

What a wasted opportunity. This will be HORRIBLE.

This is crap. Those graphics are on par with the PS2. :rotfl

Plus it looks nothing like Sly. What an easy game to pass. Especially with games like TLOU, GTA5, and Arkham Origins coming.

I didn't expect anything more.Wish it was third person though,would make the sneaking parts more fun.

barneyx.gif

This is crap. Those graphics are on par with the PS2. :rotfl

Plus it looks nothing like Sly. What an easy game to pass. Especially with games like TLOU, GTA5, and Arkham Origins coming.

I don't think it looks very good, but I think you're forgetting what the PS2 graphics looked like.:lol

I didn't expect anything more.Wish it was third person though,would make the sneaking parts more fun.

I at least expected it to look like Stallone, even if the game is horrible.

I at least expected it to look like Stallone, even if the game is horrible.

Yeah well it's not THAT bad really.Not a good enough reason for me to pass on it.
Like i said,this could be just like the Rocky games.The 2 they made was simple and at times the fights were torture because you couldn't play tactically,it was retarded pounding away at eachother until one went down.BUT the reason they were pretty fun to play was because they brought in the important elements from the movies that made you feel like you were truly playing a Rocky story.The music,the training methods and the cutscenes were extremly accurate.If this Rambo game can deliver in the same way,makes the Rambo fan in me feel like im truly revisiting the Rambo movies,then that is all i need.

Sure this game won't even come close to the bigger titles this year,do games based on movies ever do?

:wooBeen looking forward to this release for a long time.
I think it looks really good but I'm not a big gamer so understand others views.
To me the graphics look on a par with Aliens versus predator on xbox and I liked that game but like the subject aswell so that helps.
First Blood is my favourite film and I never thought that I'd see a game of it, so this is gunna make my christmas.
Think the likeness is pretty good and they've recaptured the key scenes in the police cell and forrest well.
Love the last sequence hidden in the mud, that looks great.

Only niggles are that scene looks alot darker, than the film and the forrest scene looks more bloody than the film.
No throats were cut in the film.:)

I can live with those minor changes.

Agree that it isn't probably the best game to be released but if your a fan of the films, then that is enough to get excited about.
If when the game is out and the gameplay is poor, I might have something more to say, but at the moment I'm optimistic that it will be what it says on the tin.
[ame]https://youtu.be/DUwz3TXzLFQ[/ame]

Last edited:
Back