Rambo Premium format!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I admit I wasn't sure on the sculpt before the high resolution, you really can't see it well in the tiny pictures but blown up, I was sold.

That's why I said what I said, it's such a gamble with them. Terminator and Godfather look really nice, Jack Sparrow and Indy look very WTF.

I know. I had to return my Godfather back. It was perfect in every way except the face and stomach.

But CM is getting better. I have a few of there stuff (Arnold, Predator, Alien, Indianna Jones, Endo, ) and these are absolutely spectacular.

I think they have mastered the face issues, and will show it with Superman.

This will be a GREAT Rambo sculpt. Like BearModel has already pointed out on a few of SS sculpts, this is one of those that when it comes out will really surprise many people.

This will be a GREAT Rambo sculpt, ok so I am saying it again.

But CM is getting better. I have a few of there stuff (Arnold, Predator, Alien, Indianna Jones, Endo, ) are absolutely spectacular.

Their non-humans are fantastic, the Predator is a stunning piece, just way too much money and too big for me, but I absolutely love how it looks, same with Alien and Endo, though I prefer the ALIENS look and for CM money that's the only one I'd get.

It's pretty exciting, I'm fired up for this piece, but forgetting how big it'll be, not just a tiny statue or something, the LSB, my Rambo 4 statue and all the HT figures are about the same size, this is the first piece to break the 12" height, should be really cool.

Their non-humans are fantastic, the Predator is a stunning piece, just way too much money and too big for me, but I absolutely love how it looks, same with Alien and Endo, though I prefer the ALIENS look and for CM money that's the only one I'd get.

It's pretty exciting, I'm fired up for this piece, but forgetting how big it'll be, not just a tiny statue or something, the LSB, my Rambo 4 statue and all the HT figures are about the same size, this is the first piece to break the 12" height, should be really cool.

Yup it will be cool.

Keep telling yourselves that. Some people even believe statues of the Virgin Mary weep. :lol

Iv'e ordered one. To my eyes there is a strong resemblance, but not perfect. It is close enough that I may be able to make it look closer by repainting.

Don't forget how good the Crystal Skull Indy looks unpainted, but how bad it looks painted.

I really don't get what people are looking for in his body being more ripped.

Rambo2Water.jpg

Back