Rambo Premium format!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get all the hate. If I was a Rambo fan I'd be happy to own this PF. It's definitely not horrible by any means.

I don't make my decisions based on the peanut gallery that missed the exclusive.

The only way to truly judge a piece, when it's right infront of you.

I did not like the T-800 when it was first released...when i saw it in person it knocked my socks off!

I'm excited to display this Bad Boy next to the T-800.

You're pissed now? Wait until you see my new necklace :naughty

I don't get all the hate. If I was a Rambo fan I'd be happy to own this PF. It's definitely not horrible by any means.

It's not horrible or a complete train wreck... but it's far from one of Sideshow's best efforts and there are obvious issues.

As PFs go, this one is closer to Gandalf The White and the original Dooku in likeness and quality than the likes of Indy, Aragorn or T-800 Arnold.

Overall, I'm pretty disappointed. But I hold out some hope that the final product will be a bit better (and look more like Sly).

I ordered the Exclusive as soon as it went up for order (before I even viewed all the pics). And I'm keeping my order until I see what the final product looks like. If it's the same (or worse, as is also prone to happen at times with SSC) I may cancel. But I'm holding onto my order for now.

I just watched this movie for the first time in years the other night. I had forgotten that James Cameron co-wrote the screenplay with Stallone.

yeah, pretty much whatever Cameron touches turns to gold.

Especially the Titantic...highest grossing movie of all time.

he is relaxed on that pic,it`s different when he holds a Big ass Gun with 1 arm and shooting.

His arms and pecs would flex a bit more, but his abdomen wouldn't really change much and I think the PF reflects the tension in his shoulders and pecs.

i just watched 1, 2 and 4 in the span of a week. love first blood. my wife watched it with me and had never seen it. the scene at the end where rambo breaks down is just amazing. part 2 is maybe the best action film of the 80's imo (maybe ever)...though die hard is close if not tied. plus, the "murdock, i'm coming to get you" scene is seriously one of my favorite scenes ever. and 4...man, i could watch 4 just for the scene on the boat where he takes those guys out with his pistol.

anyway...i was kind of disappointed by the pic but i have ordered enough stuff to know you never go by 1 picture. it's ordered and i hope it ends up being stellar...a la indy, t-800, etc.

As Rambo would say, "^^^^ 'em!"

i just watched 1, 2 and 4 in the span of a week. love first blood. my wife watched it with me and had never seen it. the scene at the end where rambo breaks down is just amazing. part 2 is maybe the best action film of the 80's imo...though die hard is close if not tied. and 4...man, i could watch 4 just for the scene on the boat where he takes those guys out with his pistol.

anyway...i was kind of disappointed by the pic but i have ordered enough stuff to know you never go by 1 picture. it's ordered and i hope it ends up being stellar...a la indy, t-800, etc.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

First Blood is THE best adventure movie ever made imo. Part 4 is sad but damn good as well.

yah, plus stallone's acting in first blood is soooo underplayed...kind of like he was in cop land. very intense and believable.

Agreed. Although alot of people make fun of the fact that a character that hardcore could or would breakdown like that. I say, welcome to the real world. Great movie and great ending.

Back