Rambo Premium format!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha... everytime a pic of a lousy statue comes up, always it's the lighting not good enough, always 'it's the angles' to blame... dont you ever get tired of the same excuses over and over again?

it's a LOUSY pf. terrible likeness, terrible pose. just plain bad. just no excuses for this after the indy pf.

rambo.png

....I´m happy that I ordered the SS Exc.:cool:

For me he looks really great, the body is about 100% Stallone, the pose is pretty cool:D

Can`t wait for it:banana

The eyes are totally wrong and there is just no emotion in that statue! Damn you SS. I was just hoping for a good Rambo 2 statue. I will go for HCG instead.

Don't really like the sculpt and I hope SS will tweak it little, like they did with the Dooku PF. It could also be a little dirtier, but otherwise a very nice piece. I have no interest in the exclusive and will buy the regular when it starts shipping.

The real problem with this PF is that he has Gene Simmons poofy hair going on, the eyes need gloss and they don't look brown at all in the pics..more like a green(or did he have green eyes in the movie?)they look light in Rambo 4, should be all sweaty/oiled up to accentuate all the definition in his muscles, the M60 machine gun could be larger as well.

196217268_8725990001_AMC-MovieMinutes-RamboFirstBloodPt2-1.jpg

I like the stance that Sideshow have given Rambo, but I'm not quite sold on the likeness of Stallone. I just hope Sideshow tweak the face a bit, maybe make him look a little less agressive perhaps.
Arnie's and Harrison's likeness were spot on, this should be no different.

The Day after...and im really excited to have this PF in my own hands in 2010:chew

I was exaggerating a bit last night,i really love this piece:D

The real problem with this PF is that he has Gene Simmons poofy hair going on, the eyes need gloss and they don't look brown at all in the pics..more like a green(or did he have green eyes in the movie?)they look light in Rambo 4, should be all sweaty/oiled up to accentuate all the definition in his muscles, the M60 machine gun could be larger as well.

196217268_8725990001_AMC-MovieMinutes-RamboFirstBloodPt2-1.jpg

The movie makers offered Stallone $1,000,000 to cut his hair for First Blood Pt 2 - and Stallone refused!:horror

Damn I am dissapointed with this piece. I was so looking forward to it but the eyes and the hair are so off IMO I cant get excited about it. Its like the Robert Downey sculpt for the Mark 1 for me but the at least I knew his face could be covered with the helmet. Well at least Ill save a few hundred bucks on this one. :(

For me the area that looks wrong are the Trapezius muscles
They are too small, making the neck and head elongated, thus giving him a bit of a bobble head look.
300018_press02-1.jpg

rambp.jpg

Does it look like Stallone? IMO yes it does, but I just don't like the expression that they chose. The face is too contorted for me

The Day after...and im really excited to have this PF in my own hands in 2010:chew

I was exaggerating a bit last night,i really love this piece:D

my words:D:D

it`s fine to see that there are also persons who like the RAMBO PF:banana

This is the way I see it....

Sideshow has a reputation of releasing great looking pieces and sometimes it just doesn't look right. Remember Aragorn and the outrage about the face? I was one of the people that was very disappointed when they changed the face. After months of wait a hundreds of responses, at the end it looked okay. It went up in price and I'm looking at it right now because I'm a proud owner of it.

<b>How about T-800? I remember how upset people were with the body saying that he was too skinny, although the face was perfect. When I got it I just added some padding to his shoulders and he looked great.</b>

How about the pose for King Leonidas? That one received a lot of complaints and I think it is one the best PFs I have.

Yes, I have to agree that I was expecting a bit mor considering the hype and the intensity of the character but to be honest, I like the face and the expression, I like the body in general and I wish they redo the base. It also seems to me that the gun could be bigger or thicker......

Overall, I think it is a great piece and I do believe is one of those that it will look way better in person. Hopefully it will be at the Comic Con next year and I trust that Sideshow will make small changes here and there.

I got it and I haven't regret it yet......we'll see

Cheers

Bear

I love the t-800 pf. I think its bang on. Good idea with the padding though!

Last edited:
Back