Rambo 4 Statue by HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dude over at statueforum says it is now available for order,but where?

It sure looks great,only thing is that the shape of the head looks a little weird from his right side,but hell yeah i am getting this,the sculpt is so much better than Edinho`s first Rambo and Rocky.

It's $20 less than the Sideshow PF, might still seem expensive but it falls in the general range for a 1/4 scale piece.

Last edited:
I`ve preordered it now, damn this statue looks awesome:monkey5 ,and
only 500 pieces....

I ordered directly from HCG:banana

Great deal:D

No, it's 1/4. Stallone standing upright is 5'9.5", at 1/4, that's about 17.5" tall, now, spread his legs for the stance and add the base in, 18" is about right for 1/4 scale Rambo statue.

I may be misunderstanding you, because the math doesn't make sense, the entire statue is said to be 18"-20" tall, not Rambo, right?

I'm curious to see this next to the PF.

I may be misunderstanding you, because the math doesn't make sense, the entire statue is said to be 18"-20" tall, not Rambo, right?

HCG says it will be 20" tall with the base... seeing the photos I´ll say the base will be 1,5" up to 2" so the statue itself will be 18"...
so it`s near the PF, but it looks much better....

Well I was making a rough estimate, I didn't catch that the whole thing was 20" tall, and by the way, so no one misunderstands, that's 20" to the top of his head, not including the bow, that's probably another 2-3 inches in height.

Crude estimate, but going by this markup, I'd say the base is almost 2 inches high with Rambo about 18, definitely a 1/4 scale piece, though maybe not exact to 1/4 Sly.

R4HCG.jpg

If the 20" height is correct, it'll be a couple inches higher but still look very nice. I've been hoping to see this produced as a companion to the PF, though I still welcome more PFs from Sideshow, I think it'll look nice to have each of the PF sized Rambos at the ends of my Rambo display with my figures, busts and 12" statue in between.

I really like this image.

rambo18_18.jpg

Looks just like when he draws his bow on Lewis.

The dude over at statueforum says it is now available for order,but where?

It sure looks great,only thing is that the shape of the head looks a little weird from his right side,but hell yeah i am getting this,the sculpt is so much better than Edinho`s first Rambo and Rocky.

I have the Balboa and Rambo Edinho statues. I really can't understand how you can say that this new Rambo sculpt is so much better. Based on what? The pictures aren't clear and look like prototype pics. The only time you could make a judgement on the new sculpt is when you have one in hand or when the first member who gets one posts pics of it.

I agree the sculpt looks better, but it's also a difference between 1/6 and 1/4 scale, and for some sculptors, they do better larger. There's a softness and younger quality to the other Rambo 4 statue, this one looks more like the older Rambo it should.

As for the first Rocky, I though the sculpt was good, just didn't like the proportion of the head to the body.

I agree the sculpt looks better, but it's also a difference between 1/6 and 1/4 scale, and for some sculptors, they do better larger. There's a softness and younger quality to the other Rambo 4 statue, this one looks more like the older Rambo it should.

I agree 100% MaulFan:rolleyes:, I also own the first 12" Rambo from HCG and what I can see at the pics the new statue looks much more like Stallone in the last Rambo Movie.

The pose of the statue in my opinion is by far the best one i know

Thing that bothered me most on the 12" statue was the paint job, which I'm getting taken care of, if this one comes out as nice as the proto, I won't feel as much a need to have it tweaked, it doesn't look cartoony like the 12" did.

I like the 12" much, because it was the first release after the last Rambo, so therefore I am happy to have it.

Seeing the proto foto the paint job looks better, the 12" , for me, is painted to shiny... but however....

THIS ONE ROCKS:banana:banana

My problem with the 12" was the eyes and blood and dirt paint, it looked too cheap, like a $20 action figure would do, but this one looks fine. if I had my choice though, I'd take this new statue at 12" and the 12" statue as an 18", I love the knife holding pose like the poster.

compare the two statues, the 20" looks much better, for me that`s fact.

But we must not forget the different prices:D

12" i payed 149.... now preordered for 270....:rolleyes:

maybe one day they`ll make an 20" statue with the knife... As I mailed Edinho he told me that
HCG has the license for all Rocky/Rambo, and there will come much more in future.

Back