Ralph McQuarrie Darth Vader statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered this! Can't wait. I love the look of the other McQuarrie stuff, but not enough to buy them. But Vader. He just looks too dang good not to get.

Looks great, I might have to pick him up eventually after seeing it in person.

I've had this Luke v Vader from Koto for awhile now and it's one of my favorites. Love the McQuarrie stuff... have most of the McQuarrie 3.75 in line as well.

If they end up making a McQuarrie Luke/Deak Starkiller PF I will 100% get both him and Vader.

18379404_10213294176494809_1090323798_o.jpg

Looks great, I might have to pick him up eventually after seeing it in person.

I've had this Luke v Vader from Koto for awhile now and it's one of my favorites. Love the McQuarrie stuff... have most of the McQuarrie 3.75 in line as well.

If they end up making a McQuarrie Luke/Deak Starkiller PF I will 100% get both him and Vader.

View attachment 340520

I remember that piece. Love that one.

I got a barely displayed Fett of eBay $225 and it came with the Black Series Fett and the Realization Fett. All for $225 but the statue was a steal and sits with my SS Fett and Jango when he comes. Saw a trooper for like $300 which I'd buy but I got a SS Trex for $225 and I love that statue and at the price was a steal. Hope Vader is on eBay in a few for a discount.

I'm also excited to complete the exclusive trio. Anyone by chance know whether or not RMQ did the poster below?
5790c49a189a2002973a921f20d18cbe.jpg

This is the one that I'm getting/most interested in by far.

Maybe the stormie down the line cheaper. Def not fett for me though.

Back