Ralph McQuarrie Darth Vader statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's not a pop up code, there's a thread that has the monthly code under the sandbox part of the forum. The popup thing works once, so if you've used it before you won't get it again I believe.

I never got the pop up to work :/

But thanks ! I need to check that out then. Wouldnt mind using it on something...

Recently set up the stormtrooper along with fett, really happy to have both of them but now anxiously awaiting this to complete the set. Kinda sucks that they jacked the price but I suppose that is why they saved vader for last. I know it isn't accurate but I do kind of wish there was an optional swap out red saber blade.

I wish this one came with a stand to display the second portrait (Exclusive) and a swap out red lightsaber.

I wish this one came with a stand to display the second portrait (Exclusive) and a swap out red lightsaber.

I think if I had this Vader as a stand-alone piece, I'd want the red saber but standing between the Stormie and Fett, I think the blue saber will match the muted blues and grays very nicely.

I PO this yesterday as I have boba and trooper. Used $40 of my reward points just to get the price down slighly.

I've pulled the trigger on exclusives for the entire set. RMQ is RMQ. future grail set imo

Finally just placed my order for the exclusive to complete the triumvirate.

Feels good, as this is my very last Sideshow order ever, placed on my birthday! :D

Just had a email saying this is delayed until May-June. This ontop of Kylo Ren within a week.

Of the 3 this is the one I want the most, and the only one I'm planning on getting. Would go great with my EFX McQuarrie Vader Helmet.

I've been on the wait list for this one for a while now. Really hoping it will convert.

Back