Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People are treating this thing as if their very survival depends on getting one of these. Relax guys.

None of us want to miss this, and the stakes are a lot higher than attending a sideshow PPO. I think we're doing great so far not being too cut throat :lol

People are going to keep asking questions. It happens with everything and theres no set instructions on any site from what I've seen other than from posts here that people are missing or not checking back to see.
Rainmans next order will be the same and the order after that. I'll be happy to help anybody out who asks in the future once I get to grips with the order process.
From what I understand once the item is about to go up we wait on Eureka for a timer to drop down , once it hits zero the item is up for order and we click the link to rainman's site to buy it.

The thing thats confusing people is that it seems to be keep being put across that you have to order through the Eukera site and whilst that is probably the best way to do it for everyone it doesn't seem to be the case.

Rainmans next order will be the same and the order after that. I'll be happy to help anybody out who asks in the future once I get to grips with the order process.

Same here bud.

The thing thats confusing people is that it seems to be keep being put across that you have to order through the Eukera site and whilst that is probably the best way to do it for everyone it doesn't seem to be the case.

Exactly. If ES has ordered direct from Rainman's site, why should you go to eurekashop first?

Zuno, can you please clarify this issue when you can. Thank you.

Same here bud.

Exactly. If ES has ordered direct from Rainman's site, why should you go to eurekashop first?

Zuno, can you please clarify this issue when you can. Thank you.

Hi all,

I don't mind that you order it directly on Rainman's site rather than e-ureka.
BTW, Rainman checks the pre-order time on e-ureka shop... and then he changes to active the button to order on time.
So, I recommend you login Rainman's site first before you order.
And then check the time on e-ureka shop... and order it on time.

Let you know that you have to refresh the Rainman's ordering page after he actives but you don't have to worry about the refreshing matter on e-ureka.
Simply click the "click to pre-order" button on time on e-ureka shop... :D
https://www.e-ureka.com/shop

Thanks,

10_15_090882.jpg

:rock

some pic update from rainman's site:

mci0.jpg

guess now we know which version rainman's goin after now. Hope he includes some penguin prints on the shirt, and make this as accurate as the movie.

the policy on rainman's website has been changed.
It is the members only now.
Please register if you are not a member.
https://www.rainmanart.kr/
it needs at least 24 hours to be confirmed membership to shopping.

If you have previously registered to access the rainman's site, you can shop without registering again.

*the pre-order will be started on 15-ish of december. I'll announce it soon.
Please keep watching this thread or www.e-ureka.com/shop

thanks,

hi zuno do you have a price for the exclusive already? Thanks

Poosticks.....15th. :( :(

Hope for penguin prints too. Needs to lose that extreme pink from under the eyes though. Looks odd.

To be honest though, the more I look at it, I may be ducking out of this one. Something about the eyes is completely throwing off the likeness for me.

I purchased full custom figures from Rainman before & they are absolutely fantastic, but in this case - this looks OK, but nowhere near 1000$ OK.

I purchased full custom figures from Rainman before & they are absolutely fantastic, but in this case - this looks OK, but nowhere near 1000$ OK.

do you have an idea how much is the price i read somewhere hydeous wants it to be 1300$ at least :D

do you have an idea how much is the price i read somewhere hydeous wants it to be 1300$ at least :D
I believe it will be somewhere between 700-1000$ shipped.
I really hope that this will turn out fantastic & some of us will get the opportunity to purchase great representation of this character in 1/6 scale from a very talented artist, but from available shots - there is too much, I don't know how to spell it in english for sure, maybe lacks.
It really looks like a Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden from some angles, but for this price - he must looks like Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden from any angle.

Yes, I think the eyes are a bit off, I dunno what it is, but like snake pointed out, the inner eyes are a bit too red than I'd like. He should tone it done a bit.

I don't mind shelling out 1K for these, as long as they look like those latest issued rainman customs.

On another note, I went ahead and got myself an OP 523 (not those replica paper street shades) :rock

Back