Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No joke there are over 6 at onesixthwarriors.com

Uh-oh spaghettios....

Very cruel!:D

A little Tyler love while we wait.

MyCollectionSpet09042-1.jpg

THAT is awesome. Is it a resiin kit? Def the costume I would want the most.

Hi buddy,
Because I'm a big fan of your work and because I really want to buy that. Tyler is one of my favorite character!
I do little modifications on your headsculpt for the likeness. I hope that you're notmad because It just that I think It could be a little bit better if you can modify this. Your work is so awesome. You really are a professional.
cheers,
nicolas
modification.jpg

Give me what you think ;)

Sorry Neo but still think the before looks more like Brad than your after pics.

However i am still not struck on this so i will be sadly stepping down, good for all you guys still loving it!!!

Hi buddy,
Because I'm a big fan of your work and because I really want to buy that. Tyler is one of my favorite character!
I do little modifications on your headsculpt for the likeness. I hope that you're notmad because It just that I think It could be a little bit better if you can modify this. Your work is so awesome. You really are a professional.
cheers,
nicolas
modification.jpg

yeah, no offence to rainman at all. but i like those mods! especially the mouth. and the eyes look more durdenish too but could do with a hint more "nuts"

yeah, no offence to rainman at all. but i like those mods! especially the mouth. and the eyes look more durdenish too but could do with a hint more "nuts"

Yeah I don't really do that for offense him! His work is insane. I couldn't do the half of what He did. The thing is I really want to have the perfect Tyler so I take my chance. :monkey3

Yeah I don't really do that for offense him! His work is insane. I couldn't do the half of what He did. The thing is I really want to have the perfect Tyler so I take my chance. :monkey3

i know what you mean dude. i have some of his gunmen figs. UN REAL! absolutely beautiful. but what makes rainman a master artist rather than just an amazing artist is that he does actually listen to constructive criticism. it's a great quality.

Rainman's sculpt is amazing!!! *But this paint is definitely not disclose its advantages*

Don't like the mods in that they make him look too old, more like Pitt today than 10 years ago when FC was made.

But the darker eyes and highlighted hair paint tweaks I can get behind.

Tyler is one of my favorite character!

Perhaps this is your favorite character, but Brad Pitt is clearly not for yours teeth - in these mods there is no hint of the actor, anatomy and facial expressions wrong.
In fact the face simply not enough detailed + requires a normal form of eye sockets

:peace

fighter01_05.bmp

The sculpt here is spot on Pitt, but the paint brings the likeness way down in the most recent pictures IMO, and the neo mods even further.

I'm agree to say that my modifications are too strong. It was just to show what looks no enough sculpt.

I didn't mean to jump down your throat neo, just being honest :peace

No problem ;)
I'm just talking :)
The thing is. Like Rainman begon the painting, I thing that the sculpt is finished. I just want to show what's wrong ^^
I think that the eyes are not really accurate and that the face is a little bit "flat" It's not really detailled ^^
But the work is really really Amazing. I'm not saying that.
I just think that rainman is one of the best artist on this board and so I'm sure that He want sculpt the best tyler durden in the world

Back