Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll just get a wolvie set, and sell of the tee, headsculpt etc, and keep the body. That way I think I'll be able to get it for lesser than $100 bucks.

The hair isnt that visible, really. And I guess it'll make do for now, until HT releases a smooth chested version of the causasion hirusute body, that is.

Thanks, snake. I'm lovin my idea as well :D

Here's to hoping for a better, screen accurate v2 final battle tyler!

and hopefully rainman could give us those red shades soon:eek:

Pitt was cut but not thick in Fight Club. It'd be like putting a Bruce Lee head on Wolverine's body. And good luck getting the tailored clothing to fit properly. You might have to alter the stitching some yourself.

Would the head sculpt even fit on anything other than Rainman's modified chest? Remember the special string attachment needed?

I'm just baffled sometimes by the "improvements" that people suggest such as the photoshopped pics. :rolleyes:

If you look at wolvie's body waist, it looks too skinny for jackman as well. So as far as accuracy goes, although its not ideal, I think it would blend in well, for a 1/6 scale.

I'm gettin a wolverine regardless, so I'll just see if it works, then I'll get another wolvie set. If it doesn't, then I'll just stick with the body rainman provided.

Looks like rainman uses the narrow shoulders TT for this one and replaced the chest part, loving those sculpt of the nipples, firm and eracted

20091217055624cont.jpg

This seems like too much hostility on the eve of the pre order of this amazing figure by this amazing artist. good luck to everyone tomorrow!

Back