Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[Fighter 1999 NEWS]

Hi all,
I'm glad to offer you help in getting Rainman's artwork.

Just let you know that he will make only 15 figures at this time... not 20.
But he has promised 10 for outside Korea.
So you don't have to worry about that... :D

The sales in Korea were successfully finished yesterday.
Five figures were sold ten seconds after they started to sell.
I heard that there is long waiting list in Korea.

Please don't miss this last chance to get his brilliant artwork.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Ha, indeed.

Think you have swayed it for me though man. Although I want that robe, no footwear for a proper display, so think I will opt for the clothing/HS set if I can manage.

fighter01_21.jpg

The Bonus item for the limited full set edition:

fighter01_22.jpg

Here are the promotional pictures from Rainman.

Good Luck!

wow wow wow just looks stunning now and definately the best durden out there!!! well done rainman thats a home run :D

Those pictures are perfect! I see now about the red. :duh

Down to 15 and a 10 sec sellout :google
I think there are going to be a lot of disappointed people later who wish they hadn't waited on this one.

no man i have spent the money now ha ha just a question for those that will get the ltd set?

But what shoes is he gonna wear with the robe?

Although I want that robe, no footwear for a proper display, so think I will opt for the clothing/HS set if I can manage.

You can always use the bare feet he comes with.

So you're going for the ltd again now?

I know what you mean, but they are all limited. ;)

So it seems most are going for the head/clothing sets? It'll be cut throat for sure, especially if they are limited to 15 as well.

I'm seriously considering of gettin just the head+clothes combo, and get a wolverine body for this. As the current body just doesnt do it for me.

as sweet as the robe is, without the bunny slippers, it'll just look plain weird with no footwear on. and He'd look like a flasher if he wear those robe + loafer so NO, the robe is pretty useless for me. :(

Back