Rainman's Next Project: The Priest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think he's had varying tailors, I think he's been with Yunsil from the beginning.

Yeah definitely looks that way from her website. The only one I can't find on there is for the Dude, perhaps that was made by someone else?

Anyone else have this problem? Looks like glue on the back of the head.
810032959a34834490dbafad18d6126b.jpg

Wait a minute...you ordered a H&C right? I just wanted to be clarifying. And THIS is the COA you received with your H&C set?

Yes bud that's what I got in my head and clothing set with the 1/6 scale cross. Thought it was exclusive to the full set and DX set, not that I'm complaining!!

Wow they really ******ed up on this release. I don't blame you for being excited to receive the exclusive item! Lol! I would be too. However in MY case I ordered a Full Set and I received a H&C COA!!! I made a point of that across to Rainman yet he's not doing anything about it. [emoji35]

Okay I am fuming again...I sent Rainman another message on Facebook regarding to the COA issue. I want the correct COA with my set. Don't I deserve that after all the money I spent for a Full Set??

I am surprised to see that Rainman and his staff are not overly concerned about resolving any type of issues that their customers have with their releases? Or am I wrong to think that?

Guys the 1/6 cross was never the FS exclusive. There wasn't one. I've talked to Lee about this awhile ago, he said he was going to give it to all the sets. That's not a mix up.

Guys the 1/6 cross was never the FS exclusive. There wasn't one. I've talked to Lee about this awhile ago, he said he was going to give it to all the sets. That's not a mix up.

Fair enough, I just got confused as it was never listed under the H&C on his site.

This whole set was a mess...wrong COAs and the cross was not in the H/C sets but only for full sets.
I could have saved my money if I would have known that.

Yes because I thought that item was exclusive limited item like all full sets have secret gift or item that separates everything from clothing sets to full sets.

Yes because I thought that item was exclusive limited item like all full sets have secret gift or item that separates everything from clothing sets to full sets.

So you spent $300 more just for a 1/6 cross... guess its your money but that just seems like a waste.

In Rainman's defense it never said "Secret Item" or "Exclusive" , also not all FS have exclusive items i.e. Dracula, Regan, Torrance, actually not since Bill 2nd. Plus most times the incentive to buying a Full Set over the H&C set is Lee's Paint, Body, Put together figure, Box, FS CoA, and occasionally the FS Exclusive item.

I understand that but also to get a Fullset with his paint job but had I would have known everyone was going to get a chain then I would have went with Aeon. It's about sticking to what you stated on your orders and not messing up everything with COAs. Which is the reason why he is being selective to whom he speaks too. Anyone with issues will get zero replies....those with no issues he speaks too...not good

Back