Rainman's Next Project: The Priest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are people on here trying to contact him. No one has heard from him but hunter I assume. I've sent messages about my COA and it shows he read it but said nothing.

Yep same here. I sent him a quite few messages regarding to my COA issue and he hasn't replied back.

When I contacted him just to chat or compliment him on his amazing art work which it is, he would reply back.

I'm skeptical now. I would think an artist would respect their customers since they're paying $$ to collect the artist's work. I have utmost respect for Rainman because I do admire his art work, but not to help his customers out with issues (i.e. COA) that kinda make me question his integrity.

Yep same here. I sent him a quite few messages regarding to my COA issue and he hasn't replied back.

When I contacted him just to chat or compliment him on his amazing art work which it is, he would reply back.

I'm skeptical now. I would think an artist would respect their customers since they're paying $$ to collect the artist's work. I have utmost respect for Rainman because I do admire his art work, but not to help his customers out with issues (i.e. COA) that kinda make me question his integrity.

I'm sure he will fix it, I mean he had Yunsil make all new Bill vests with the correct ovals and ship them to anyway who wanted free of charge, this is just a piece of paper...

Well I hope he'll fix the COA issue. It may be just a piece of paper but I still would like it to be the correct COA. Call me an OCD or a perfectionist, it's just me I guess.

Regardless to any issues, it won't stop me from continuing to collect his art work though. Like I said his work is stunning and I admire his artist interpretation. He's one of the best artists in the 1/6 community.

Well I hope he'll fix the COA issue. It may be just a piece of paper but I still would like it to be the correct COA. Call me an OCD or a perfectionist, it's just me I guess.

Oh I'm with you, it should be corrected, I'm just saying its a piece of paper compared to a clothing detailed vest, if he did the vest he can easily do a paper.

Oh I'm with you, it should be corrected, I'm just saying its a piece of paper compared to a clothing detailed vest, if he did the vest he can easily do a paper.

Oh! [emoji38]

Exactly. That should not be too hard to replace right? *smh

Oh! [emoji38]

Exactly. That should not be too hard to replace right? *smh

The only problem I can foresee is lining up the numbers, not sure why someone would'nt do it but everyone who would want a new CoA would have to be honest what number they had, maybe discard or send back the original, provide a photo of theirs.

I did send a photo of my COA to him. I explained the situation to him and asked him if he could look into it.

The only problem I can foresee is lining up the numbers, not sure why someone would'nt do it but everyone who would want a new CoA would have to be honest what number they had, maybe discard or send back the original, provide a photo of theirs.

I can see how complicated that could be with the numbers and issuing new COAs. The best way is to send ours back to him and have him send the new ones to us.

Anyone recommend a good body, just realised all my spares have necks and the only neckties one is a tad too short and slim.

This release all seems to be a mess. The quality of the art is top notch as usual but the shipping and communication all seems to have been done in three minutes. He should slow down and not rush so much at the packing and shipping stage...

Yeah definitely looks that way from her website. The only one I can't find on there is for the Dude, perhaps that was made by someone else?

Yeah... I can't see either of the Chaplin figures on her site either. I wonder who made the Dude's outfit...

Haven't heard back from him yet on possibly fixing the COA mistake. I'm not giving up though.

Anyone had any success using the Q&A facility on RMan's site? He's left me a reply but can't access it to read it. Prompts me for my password and then says it's incorrect, even though I've just used the exact same password to log in to the site :huh

Q&A board on his site can be very frustrating. I haven't had a problem with my password. I noticed there is a limit of # for the password on Q&A. Only 8 cases so be sure your password is up to 8. And I have had a reply back from his boss but I noticed the elapse is a couple of days in between for his boss to check in on the Q&A. Apparently she does not check in on there very often.

And good news! I heard from the man himself, Rainman sent me a message and he assured me not to worry about the COA. He is going to fix it and send the correct COAs to the Full Set owners! [emoji4]

Back