Rainman's Next Project: The Priest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451425939.486782.jpg

I just looked at my COA and yeah it says Aeon painted the FS. What's up with that? I thought Rainman paints the DX and FS sets? Wow...this is so wrong! I paid a lot of money because I wanted Rainman's signature on my figure (i.e. His paint job). I'm totally bummed out.

ebcc931510cd6109d77c8e85718ffbfc.jpg

9/15 ?

website says 40 and h&c set is 20..
so what do you got there ..?

9/15 ?

website says 40 and h&c set is 20..
so what do you got there ..?

There are 15 full sets and 25 dx's. Final run numbers. Its just what sold.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not received mine yet (today was the first postal service since Xmas eve here) but I ordered an extra head. I'll compare the two paint jobs when in hand.

Would seem strange if he did skip painting the full and DX sets, especially with it being a pretty small run.

DX coa states rainman paint. So its the full set coa's in question.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

It was perfectly CLEAR to me since I have joined this hobby that Rainman only paints the DX's and FS's head sculpts and Aeon paints the H&C's and the restock HS.

I am going to contact the man himself via PM on FB and find out what happened...

Last edited:
Thanks Amstel!!!

Your welcome! Whatever I can do to help out the newbies, I have been in your shoes before when I was new on here and it was not easy making friends and/or having people answer your questions. I fully understand the frustration. :wave

Hey guys...Rainman replied to my message immediately and he apologized for the mistake on the COA. He explained that HE painted the Full Sets...his helper printed the name wrong. He said he is going to look into replacing the COA's but he has to talk about it with his boss.

Hey guys...Rainman replied to my message immediately and he apologized for the mistake on the COA. He explained that HE painted the Full Sets...his helper printed the name wrong. He said he is going to look into replacing the COA's but he has to talk about it with his boss.

How do you spell relief?
Amstel!
Thank you for reaching out and clarifying. You rule![emoji109]🏻[emoji4]

I personally feel this paint job is one of the best from him or whom ever.

To whomever is painting or helping him they are doing a fine job....but the thing here is charging $300 plus more on the strength that Rainman will also paint those sculpts.

Last edited:
Back