Rainman's Next Project: The Priest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3AFA7D72-4ADE-44C3-B86E-75EE332E7551_zps2icqfn0c.jpg

Hey guys! I am curious...if any of you received The Priest FS, were there any extra items that came with it? Like sweater or bible?

The Headsculpt is removable! It's Rad. I'm hyped on everything especially the silver chain....the 1:1 wearable jewelry. SICK!

Not able to at the moment. There are some rad pieces (The pazuzu bust and merrin necklace) but there are some cons to it all though.

Cons: No sweater, No Bible, Horrible Quality Cheap KO Truetype body (Footpegs are super weak and figure will fall over).
Eye Color Issue Again.....painted Grey not Brown!!

Hate to say it but as a result of Rainman's popularity the quality of the product has dropped significantly and the presentation of the product is very lazy. The charm just isn't there anymore. I'm kind of annoyed that he didn't even address the bible or sweater situation as well but rather ignored the customers. I'm just starting to have second thoughts about it all and whether I'll continue collecting the Rainman product. It's sunk in that the price vs. the overall quality of the product doesn't match up. It's simply not worth the purchase price anymore (in my opinion) and I'm not completely confident that Rainman has much to do with any of it other than the sum of the sculpting which he seems to push out very quick...too quick for a sculptor that should give themselves some time to look over their work and work on it more to achieve a better/stronger character likeness.

This is just my opinion, don't want to spoil the fun for any of the collectors and everyone will come to their own conclusions but it just doesn't feel right to me anymore....personally. Just a lot of weird choices and decisions to the product and they have not been for the better

Last edited:
I think the figure is awesome! Rainman has been using the same bodies for a long time, also every item that was listed was included, he even added the metal chaplet as gift, the sculpt is great, the outfit is great, the holy water bottle is just awesome, small but great detail, very happy with this, I'm sure others will be too! Looks awesome with Regan!

6lwcSt.jpg

GDX1lU.jpg

KFvaDJ.jpg

Back