Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to clarify a couple things for some of the newer guys who are confused. VIP sales went up last night and unless you are VIP you can't view the VIP links which show the current availability. Right now VIP's allotment isn't even fully sold out. The V2 figure is but the V1, DX and both beds are still available, so chances are there will be enough to go around for GP. Please don't panic and think you have to go pay a premium to some numbnut who's looking to take advantage of you before general sales even open! Wait till tonight and I'm pretty positive that most-all who want one will get one on their own FOR RETAIL.

how good samaritan he is, "helping" with just a FS cost profit.

it not of my business, if he wants do this, or if anyone want make business this way, but he is not helping anyone

Seriously. He doesn't have to post much for most of us to know what he's made of, but today he really showed his scales.

Or maybe I'm crazy and he's actually another one of these solid upstanding boardies who have nothing but positive contributions to the community and keeps Rainman threads live :monkey1

Last edited:
Guys if you missed out on DX, I can order this for you. It's 1800.00 and includes the bed . The head size has been reduced 10%.

268b81081730a1f91fbf5fb5037ace3c.jpg

Lol!!

But this is v1 - we need the fully possessed v2 ...
Also I don't like the curls! Not accurate!

Guys if you missed out on DX, I can order this for you. It's 1800.00 and includes the bed . The head size has been reduced 10%.

268b81081730a1f91fbf5fb5037ace3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because v2 is more popular, i think lee is taking 5 sets from v1 and putting those numbers into v2. So 25 v2 fs, 15 v1.

Because v2 is more popular, i think lee is taking 5 sets from v1 and putting those numbers into v2. So 25 v2 fs, 15 v1.

You mean 5 more or the ones he did yesterday? So 25 and 15 is final count or that is also changing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee said there will be v2's available at launch tonight, but very few.
He said sales are good so items are limited. good luck everyone!

Back