Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stress head removed. :medic Was just going to go for set 2 but the beds were still showing up as 'sold out'. Panicked like a quilt and just ordered the dx instead

Just grabbed the full set version 2. Decided based on space and money, I just went for the figure. I like both heads but if you have to pick one, got to go full on possessed in my book. :rock:

Get those v2 while you can!!! Come on boys!! I am rooting for all the newbees!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:panic:got version 2 full set!:panic: i wanted to get the bed but i passed:gah: i guess i can get something similar down the road?:dunno

I mustve gotten it....cuz when I went back to look back at pics it was sold out...Cant believe I purchased this....has no place in my happy collection:slap

Hey, it could've been worse. At least she's got a smile on her face and a chest free from puke.

Hey all you ear whispers can you convince Mr. Lee to do something not so scary next round ? Congratulations to all of you who got what you wanted and **** you to anyone who bought one to sell! It's unethical and you beat me to flipping the V2!!! Nah Mr. Lee has another hit on his hands, hope you all enjoy this figure. I love you [emoji7]

Back