Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sharks are out in one form or another!

uploadfromtaptalk1435335539222.jpg

What a shame. I really wanted this.

The turnaround this time was amazing, overall quality is awesome, congratulations to those who got it! :)

PS: I am impressed with the futzing on the bedsheets and blankets in Rainman's pics...

I picked up a DX for ver 2. If someone wants v1 with the bed its yours, at the original price $1000, and I'll split the $135 shipping with you. But, I only want to ship in the U.S ( that works for shipping services to.
YES YOU HERED IT. AT COST. WHAT!!! Just sayin.

Last edited:
I wanted version-2 but looks like their gone and the scumbag scalperes are already looking to flip on Facebook . Congrats to the collectors who will actually display it and enjoy it. It really looks epic.

Sold out quick! I had no plans to get this sucks for people that did, also your only suppose to buy one set I thought and if that's the case why would RM even sell to those who got more than 1? correct me if I am wrong.

^^^ I don't think anyone is buying more than one set and I think you are correct on one set policy unless I am wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying to help a fellow freak pick up a v2, if i get the DX, would anyone be willing to buy the V1 at DX cost plus shipping?

Sold out quick! I had no plans to get this sucks for people that did, also your only suppose to buy one set I thought and if that's the case why would RM even sell to those who got more than 1? correct me if I am wrong.

Is this sold out to the general public too?

Sets haven't even gone up for sale to the general public. It's today at 8pm central time. Stop the panicking and whining!

Sets haven't even gone up for sale to the general public. It's today at 8pm central time. Stop the panicking and whining!

Lots of "sold out" and "VIP" talk going on, along with his website showing everything sold out. It's enough to confuse a newb (like me) to RM figs.

^^* to clarify to everyone - general sales has not started. His site always shows "sold out" before and after sales!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back