Rainman's new project: the elephant man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... By the way, has anybody else noticed that the EM figure is purely emblematic of this website's name ?:wink1:

It's interesting to me that the COA says only 20 were made.

I asked Rainman a while back what the total run number was and he indicated 34 - 37. If it truly is only 20, this masterpiece is going to be quite the limited edition indeed.

This might be Rainman's finest achievement to date.

In My Opinion His Best Work! I know Many will say Bill version 1, Doc, Anton Etc. But John tops them all :)

IMG_6267.jpg

IMG_20171004_120111.jpg

I bought Fullset 2 but on my COA he wrote just fullset...someone have the same? ...the figure is incredible...this pièce is like the movie: unforgettable!

This piece literally gave me the chills as I unboxed it. This is Rainmans finest work to date.

I passed on this figure but it looks amazing. No regrets but I may watch out for the normal Rainman resale pages and see if I can grab one.

The movie is a lesson of humanity. Its sad and you really could cry but it never give you the feeling that is too much...its up to you.
When i look at the figure i cant stop to think about this story and how much i am happy that i bought my first rainman figure:)
If you want On my instagram you can see some photos

Guys I have a Elephant Man DX That I never took out of the box. It is still in rainman’s shipper box. I am looking for a trade for Rainman’s dracula dx... I can give you the elephant dx plus some money... pm if you are interested in this offer...

Back