Rainman's new project: the elephant man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every comment I see is about how amazing and incredible this undertaking is (and it IS amazing), but a Rainman release with a two page thread on SSF??

inconceivable.jpg

I wondered because of the lack of interest is why he is only
having a 1 day window? It is so odd for a R/M release
there is no longer the Excitement of pass releases
I think Yunsil opening up the flood gates played a big role here. But everything still seems to sell out, no matter the interest on the forum.

I think Yunsil opening up the flood gates played a big role here. But everything still seems to sell out, no matter the interest on the forum.

:exactly:

He has been saying a lot about how much more work this figure has been, so I'm bracing myself for the cost :lol

Will Yunsil be tailoring the clothing for this figure. Can someone with ties to Rainman confirm this? I'm heard the clothing has been assigned to some other tailor because Yunsil is tied up with all these small projects. Yunsil not tailoring the clothing for Rainman anymore? Any truth to this?

Will Yunsil be tailoring the clothing for this figure. Can someone with ties to Rainman confirm this? I'm heard the clothing has been assigned to some other tailor because Yunsil is tied up with all these small projects. Yunsil not tailoring the clothing for Rainman anymore? Any truth to this?

I was trying to get to the bottom of all this but got mixed replies from other members. Some say Yunsil has done all clothes sets and others say not. So, I have no idea if she's doing this one too. Apparently, Yunsil did Gungslinger, but no idea if she's doing Elephant Man. Would like a definitive answer.

She is doing the clothing for this, labels on the clothing read toribox.

Pretty sure yunsil has done all Rainman clothing sets except the Dude and Dracula Red, those aren't credited on her site anyway.

As did I. I'm not 100% sure on it but it's not listed in the portfolio on toribox website, nor in the "history" section, and she lists them all the way back to the GBU sets, so I've had my doubts whether she actually did the Dude's clothing.

Interesting. Would like to know more about that from the man himself. I assumed the other tailors like crooked Moe took this on because Yunsil wouldn't do it, from her working on it previously. The quality of that outfit is certainly in line with her other work. But he was a part of a larger group of custom artists who worked on those big eyed dolls, and I'm sure that he could have had access to other tailors.

Moe wasn't a tailor. He was using geewhiz and saying it was his work. There are few other top tier tailors in S Korea that are used by the locals but aren't that known here.

Yunsil is doing this outfit. Didn't do Gunslinger (which is having problems) or Red Dracula.

Hey
So I logged onto the new site
My account is there with all my old orders but on the main page there is only the Sam from trick or treat order from a few months ago
What did I miss?
I don't see the pre order for Elephant man any where

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey
So I logged onto the new site
My account is there with all my old orders but on the main page there is only the Sam from trick or treat order from a few months ago
What did I miss?
I don't see the pre order for Elephant man any where

You must be on the old site still, despite what you say, because it's all definitely there.

The new site requires a new login and the details redoing (not secured, which I wasn't keen about) and the old orders are NOT carried over. Past orders remain on the previous site. Sam is on the front page of the old site too. Elephant man is on the new one.

This piece looks so amazing. Doesn't have a spot in my collection but cheers to all who are getting this. Truly unique.

You must be on the old site still, despite what you say, because it's all definitely there.

The new site requires a new login and the details redoing (not secured, which I wasn't keen about) and the old orders are NOT carried over. Past orders remain on the previous site. Sam is on the front page of the old site too. Elephant man is on the new one.

The old site address doesn't even exist anymore
I signed up on the new one as per Rainman's email
Can anyone shed some light on this?
Post the new website link again
I'm not sure why the one he email me isn't showing up with this pre order

Figured it out
Was a bit more convoluted than I thought
85 hour a week job isn't always so kind on the brain

Man, Shout out to Rainman for finally making this Masterpiece. This is top tier in his catalog. That custom body shut it down....,GAME OVER!:devil:devil:devil

It was impossible to resist
At least I stuck to just the set 1
Trying to save money for a car right now and that DX was really really tempting

Back