Rainman's new project [Factory Owner]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attention: Those who's channels of communication with Rainman that are greater than the average fan/collector, Please be vocal about how significant an Ommpa Loompa is to the whole Wonka mythos. This figure can easily become regarded as extremely significant among high brow art collectors who have yet to truly acknowledge what is without a doubt a true artform. The addition of the Ommpa Loompa is necessary. Let's approach & treat this like it really is.

Attention: Those who's channels of communication with Rainman that are greater than the average fan/collector, Please be vocal about how significant an Ommpa Loompa is to the whole Wonka mythos. This figure can easily become regarded as extremely significant among high brow art collectors who have yet to truly acknowledge what is without a doubt a true artform. The addition of the Ommpa Loompa is necessary. Let's approach & treat this like it really is.

:goodpost::hi5:

I'll let him know...

I will certainly address the issue again re the possibilities on my next discussion with rainman when I provide him additional ref materials.

Wait so the oomph loompa will have moveable eyes or something?...I'm gonna save for this but what is the usual timetable for a rainman project?...this is going to be epic...:)

Wait so the oomph loompa will have moveable eyes or something?...I'm gonna save for this but what is the usual timetable for a rainman project?...this is going to be epic...:)

Ahh..no! Rainmans dx's and hot toys are completely unrelated.

Oh ok...what does a rainman DX have then?..:)

DX set meaning, extra goodies added to the full-figure set and limited to only small quantities.

(i.e., Alex figure came with the dancing Jesus statue. The accompaniment was limited to 10 pcs., I believe, and was only available as part of the full-figure set. Just be aware, guys who have been prior customers will have their first shot at these pieces, so rainman may say there are 10... but actually, less pieces could be available after the preferred customers get their window to buy.)

It doesn't mean a PERS system... LOL.

Now to help Rainman decide what Oompa likeness to use. I believe that the one on the left was the primary Oompa.
oompa-300x238.jpg

Back