ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have more shortly for sale for you guys. I had a couple of batches of material go bad on me and the casts came out puffy/tacky...

I have a friend casting them for me at this point, and he told me he'd get a batch done by end next week.

Hey bud,
Sent you a message about that!

I'm down for sure! Three for me, please!

I'll have more shortly for sale for you guys. I had a couple of batches of material go bad on me and the casts came out puffy/tacky...

I have a friend casting them for me at this point, and he told me he'd get a batch done by end next week.

I need 3 as well please. Thanks!

Here's my display of rainmans Marty with Trevor head along with dans incredible Doc :)

e8yty5ud.jpg

Lol thanks they are the highlight of my collection and these figs were the very first 1/6 scale figures I ever bought and then that started off my addiction.I started coming over to sideshow freaks after Tom "darkpassenger" came to therpf looking to identify the dexter kill tools.I been apart of therpf since 2007 collecting mainly full scale props which is my first obsession but I think 1/6 scale figs are taking over lol.Its great over here everyone is very helpful to me as I'm trying to understand the custom builds.

Allright. Perfect. Now sell me the complete set. :lol

Looks totally epic. Especially all those accessoires. I didnt realize that there were so many available at some time.

I really would kill for a set like this. :bow

Anybody getting bored of Marty? Im still searching. Please PM me. ;)

also looking for a trevor Marty...if anyone is selling...please let meknow...thanks
g6a1e5f98.gif

Good luck guys. My Trevor/Rainman hybrid is one of the real gems of my collection, and no doubt one of the last figures I would ever consider offloading.

Back