Rainman's new project [Factory Owner]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha~~ i would make the ticket may be ^^

Nice! What about the Oompa Loompa Rainman???:wink1:

oompa_loompa.jpg

Yeah this will be as big if not bigger than The Dude. Especially with an Oompa Loompa! :monkey3

Yeah agreed. I always thought it would be since the day Timbo mentioned it as a possible project for Rainman :)

Being honest I only kid about the Oompa Loompa being a want for me, I am not overly bothered really. I think I would prefer the oversized red mushroom (waist height), think that might make a better dio next to Wonka :monkey3

A yellowy cup and saucer might be a nice accessory however :monkey1

Yeah agreed. I always thought it would be since the day Timbo mentioned it as a possible project for Rainman :)

Being honest I only kid about the Oompa Loompa being a want for me, I am not overly bothered really. I think I would prefer the oversized red mushroom (waist height), think that might make a better dio next to Wonka :monkey3

A yellowy cup and saucer might be a nice accessory however :monkey1

How can you kid about an Oompa Loompa!??? That is and would be the ultimate accessory for Wonka. Background items are ok but seeing a little orange white and green person standing next to a Purple velvety clad Wilder would be the ultimate. I know I cant be alone on this man!

How can you kid about an Oompa Loompa!??? That is and would be the ultimate accessory for Wonka. Background items are ok but seeing a little orange white and green person standing next to a Purple velvety clad Wilder would be the ultimate. I know I cant be alone on this man!

:cuckoo: when you put it like that :lol

An oompa loompa is indeed the obvious choice, but you have to consider cost.

I mean, for the effort on an accessory like that it would really take a lot of work and ultimately, moolah.
That's why, if Rainman could tackle that accessory it should be a DX release for those that really want it, and have the extra dough for it.

The oversized factory floor mushroom is a great idea from Teddy. :duff

Last edited:
An oompa loompa is indeed the obvious choice, but you have to consider cost.

I mean, for the effort on an accessory like that it would really take a lot of work and ultimately, moolah.
That's why, if Rainman could tackle that accessory it should be a DX release for those that really want it, and have the extra dough for it.

I have no problem with that. Seeing as this will be Rainmans last release for 2011 there is enough time to make it happen. Like I said even if it cost more I know it would sell. Its a real no brainer!

And the idea from Magnus is greater. The ultimate Wonka set...

Teddy's idea for the Oompa Loompa and for the mushroom.

My idea for the DX set and fullset.

The DX would be the ultimate set indeed but not all collectors would want/have the extra bucks for it.

Of course I will be happy with whatever :monkey3

Knowing how quick Rainman moves and knowing he has already started on the sculpt potentially we may see the first tease early part of this week coming :panic:

Teddy's idea for the Oompa Loompa and for the mushroom.

My idea for the DX set and fullset.

The DX would be the ultimate set indeed but not all collectors would want/have the extra bucks for it.

:duff

Yes agreed on the DX set and fullset idea if Rainman can make the Oompa Loompa happen

I'm really looking forward to seeing this now.
Such a colorful character. I'll be tempted to at least get a clothing set

Do you think this figure will fit in with my collection with killers , gangsters and corrupt cops ?. :lol:rotfl

I'm really looking forward to seeing this now.
Such a colorful character. I'll be tempted to at least get a clothing set

Do you think this figure will fit in with my collection with killers , gangsters and corrupt cops ?. :lol:rotfl

Well I have a couple of gangsters, a serial killer, a hobo, a pirate, a cyborg, an agent of chaos and a hallucination. I think a child hating chocolatier will fit in nicely :lol

Back