Rainmans 'Killer A'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ask Mr.Lee on FB. If he has time he will normally respond.

I bought this from a fellow freak named greatlakes6.

He call himself Steve but his name on Paypal account is Robert Kahldon.

Last edited:
I bought this from a fellow freak named greatlakes6.

He call himself Steve but his name on Paypal account is Robert Kahldon.

Did you pay as goods or pay as gift?
Open a case with PayPal at least! Don't delay that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging by the bag its in, and the accuracy and similarities on everything - my guess is Lee sent it as a replacement for a broken one, but he just sent it out like that - unassembled. but who knows, maybe its a recast. that would be weird. a 1 off recast? lol. It's real imo - but best bet is to ask the man himself on facebook as Anthony suggested.

Last edited:
Judging by the bag its in, and the accuracy and similarities on everything - my guess is Lee sent it as a replacement for a broken one, but he just sent it out like that - unassembled. but who knows, maybe its a recast. that would be weird. a 1 off recast? lol. It's real imo

He said he also has an extra Doc Holliday cup from the RM set.

I was thinking about it because I have an extra one still in the package. I also have an extra Doc Holliday cup from the RM set.

Well what in the hell you talking bout

No+Country+for+Old+Men+chicken+farmer.png

Guys, Lee sent me the transponder as a gift. This is exactly how so received it. I have no idea how they were received by others when they were put into the full sets. The buyer thinks the piece is fake and I offered to show him the message from Lee telling me that he was sending it to me. The buyer wanted a refund and demanded it be sent but didn't want to return the item. I forwarded the information to Paypal to verify the item was sent to me from Lee, Paypal agreed with me. I have responded to all the buyers ridiculous accusations and now he is trying to give me a bad name. To the rest of you guys, beware of this nut, he may try to pull the same crap with you.

Believe me, if I we're a re-caster, you would see these everywhere. I don't know the first thing about re-casting. And those of you who know me, well, you know I am not skilled at any of those types of things. Mike, Jon, Rob, Jason, Jacob, etc.
Mine was a full set and and it was painted and assembled. Looks right but recasts are easy.

lmfao.

knew it was a real one, and a replacement.
Good of you to chime in greatlakes, he truly was trying to give you a bad name undeservingly!

lmfao.

knew it was a real one, and a replacement.
Good of you to chime in greatlakes, he truly was trying to give you a bad name undeservingly!
Thank you for being smart enough to use common sense. I have been on these boards long enough for you guys to know that I am not someone who would do that. I never sell, was only trying to help out a fellow freak who contacted me first.

Believe me, if I we're a re-caster, you would see these everywhere. I don't know the first thing about re-casting. And those of you who know me, well, you know I am not skilled at any of those types of things. Mike, Jon, Rob, Jason, Jacob, etc.

Never made any claims, just gave my opinion.

I commissioned lee once and he included an extra doc cup, wonka tickets, his picture booklet and a couple buttons as gifts....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back