Rainmans 'Killer A'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mikes love will lift those figures from falling. It's actually nice to see them out in the open and not displayed like museum pieces. There is a lot of dough sitting there, obviously you have no cats in the house. My animals would rip Bill to pieces....

:lol:lol

All of my babies in the open are safe. No pets, no kids. I'm allergic to both :lol

I know man. I had a lot going on through the holidays so I wasn't on here much. I'm moving out of state soon so I had to buy a new house, find the kids a new school, etc.

The no stands thing is cool. I don't use them either. I'd just be worried about Anton falling forward and then all of them taking a tumble.

Same here, I was mostly off the grid for a month and a half myself.

I'm not too worried about Anton taking a dive. I never rely on stands so I take my time posing and make sure everything is balanced in a rock solid stance. If I ever get a fig that's on even a semi-lose KO, I swap it out for an official TT. These guys could stay like that and not budge for months

:lol:lol

All of my babies in the open are safe. No pets, no kids. I'm allergic to both :lol

Same here, I was mostly off the grid for a month and a half myself.

I'm not too worried about Anton taking a dive. I never rely on stands so I take my time posing and make sure everything is balanced in a rock solid stance. If I ever get a fig that's on even a semi-lose KO, I swap it out for an official TT. These guys could stay like that and not budge for months

Yeah having kids has defiantly changed how and where I displayed my collectables. They know now not to mess with them when I'm not around In my new house I'll have a dedicated room for my collection which I'm stoked about.

Yeah stands kill the realism for me so I avoid them for the most part. I'll use the ones that are like little set pieces, like the one RM's using for Danny, but I don't ever use the hooks that help them stand. Another member turned me onto this stuff called quakehold gel that's made to keep breakable objects from falling over. And its cheap, reusable, works really well and you can't see it once there standing.

Rainmans New Project: 'Killer A'

Your kids must be sweet to stay away from the shelves! My lil one has now started staring at the dolls in the glass shelves and As any 10 month old baby she is fascinated by the iminine yellow biker outfit and the Brba orange suits (bright as bright) :) that's one more reason I have not displayed my umpteen jokers as i don't want her to get scared!
Living rather renting in California that too in bay area space is quite tight for me, I have been slogging butt to save for down payment for a home here (bloody even if I can grab a Townhome) albeit! But I know how stoked you would be in a dedicated display room! If God will be kind - hopefully My day shall come and I will have a dedicated room! Too! :)

Good luck on your move! Must be a proud moment for you and your wife!

Yeah having kids has defiantly changed how and where I displayed my collectables. They know now not to mess with them when I'm not around In my new house I'll have a dedicated room for my collection which I'm stoked about.

Yeah stands kill the realism for me so I avoid them for the most part. I'll use the ones that are like little set pieces, like the one RM's using for Danny, but I don't ever use the hooks that help them stand. Another member turned me onto this stuff called quakehold gel that's made to keep breakable objects from falling over. And its cheap, reusable, works really well and you can't see it once there standing.

------------------------
My collection: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137019

rY7ZOh8.jpg

Late to the show - But better late than never.
With my thousandth post, I present -
Killer A.
DSC06855.JPG

11264401_10153263302081665_737786112_n.jpg

Bumping this thread for this amazing figure. Really a true grail for me, still looking for Milkshake and Doc sets. pm me if you're thinking of selling either of the two. ;)

Oh, and theres an Anton up on the sales forums..... Someone jump on that bad boy!

I think everyday that I walk by mine, it becomes more of a favorite. Definitely top three in my collection.

Back