Rainmans 'Killer A'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of if not Rainmans best piece of work. You guys made me go back and watch this video! Love this figure!

DSC05347_zps96fa6800.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I'm pretty sure Robbie's is a full set. RM used a knock off similar to the ttm21 I think. At least that's what I used on my HC and it worked perfectly with the clothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robbie did a lot of work to that body. If I remember correctly it was a Kaustic Plastik large muscle body tag the trimmed down in certain areas

Rainman did use the 21 as the stock body. I wasn't happy at first with it and experimented with a couple Captain America bodies, but in the end just went back to the 21. It's a good fit because the clothes are tailored for it.

Robbie did a lot of work to that body. If I remember correctly it was a Kaustic Plastik large muscle body tag the trimmed down in certain areas

Rainman did use the 21 as the stock body. I wasn't happy at first with it and experimented with a couple Captain America bodies, but in the end just went back to the 21. It's a good fit because the clothes are tailored for it.

I wish you would do a lot of work on my body! I'm a 38 not 21 though !

Ah gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up Mike! Robbie did a great job with it. I agree the 21 is the best fit for the clothing.

I wish you would do a lot of work on my body! I'm a 38 not 21 though !

Lol!!

PS Robbie do you still plan on making the money satchel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure hope Robbie is able to find some time to do the money satchel. I have asked him a few times and he planned on it, but his schedule dictates.

I was thinking about it because I have an extra one still in the package. I also have an extra Doc Holliday cup from the RM set.
If you're thinking of letting it go, post it in the sales section and it'll go like a flash.

Does anybody need the transponder?

I have a question for those who have Rainmans 'Killer A' Full sets.

greatlakes6 (Steve) sold me Rainmans 'Killer A' transponder.

attachment.php

I received a disassembled and unpainted (antenna and bottons) transponder.

He keep telling me the transponder kit is from Rainmans 'Killer A' Full set and refuse to refund.

Is this transponder kit from the Rainmans 'Killer A' Full set?

Last edited:
I'm not sure why it's unpainted and unassembled but that looks exactly like Rainman's piece down to the gauge and acrylic piece that covers it. It looks official to me but I've never seen one unfinished

As far as I know Rainman painted and assembled all the transponders

I thought the same.

greatlakes6 should mention that the transponder is unpainted and disassembled before selling.

If I knew it I would not buy the transponder from him.

I'm not sure why it's unpainted and unassembled but that looks exactly like Rainman's piece down to the gauge and acrylic piece that covers it. It looks official to me but I've never seen one unfinished

I totally did not expect the unfinished transponder.

Asked him for a full refund now he does not reply anymore.

Back