Rainmans 'Killer A'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for the briefcase and transmitter, that will top off my Killer A for sure!! Gotta give it it's own detolf shelf at that point!

Hey fellow Anton friends. I have a quick question. Was the shotgun cast as one piece or two pieces glued together?

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Was unaware the main body was 2 seperate pieces but I guess that makes sense

Including the silencer, I thought it was 2 pieces as well but took a good look at it again recently and realized that the shotgun can separate into two halves. I'm deadly afraid of even touching any of the accessories especially the tank so that was a new discovery for me.

Last edited:
Yea man, I've got some news for you. :duff

Including the silencer, I thought it was 2 pieces as well but took a good look at it again recently and realized that the shotgun can separate into two halves. I'm deadly afraid of even touching any of the accessories especially the tank so that was a new discovery for me.

That's the issue I'm having. I sold it and it arrived damaged to another member. I'm trying to figure out how some of the pieces broke etc.

That's the issue I'm having. I sold it and it arrived damaged to another member. I'm trying to figure out how some of the pieces broke etc.

Was it packed inside the box like you originally received it? It's hard to imagine that thing breaking surrounded by all that foam.

I sent it as it was packed to me. I wanted to know if it literally snapped in half or broke on a seam. It is very surprising but as Turbo was saying these accessories are much more fragile than I thought. Taken care of with the buyer and all is fine now. Thanks for answering my questions guys!

This is jogging my memory and I vaguely remember the same thing happening to me. I think that it connects at the midsection and if the glue failed, it should just have came apart at the seam. Another little dot of glue should be an easy fix

I have a fullset minus head/body/box&certificate to sell (Clothes + accessories). I have to check if I have the silencer AND the shotgun, but I think I didn't sell these. Pm me an offer for those who are interested.

Back