Rainmans 'Killer A'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainmans New Project: 'Killer A'

Got him!!!!!!!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413401703.130572.jpg

So beautiful... super pissed I missed out on this one. Had it, but couldn't pay right away so it was sold on me. Too bad, but I'm looking if anyone's selling!

Congrats Joe! I know you were searching for Anton for a while. I gotta give you a heads up though friend, you need to authentic all the parts of the figure. Those are not the accurate crocodile boots that were part of the original Rainman release. I was very involved in helping Rainman work on the accuracy aspects of this figure and those boots were a very important part of the project. It was the first time Rainman/Yunsil replicated an crocodile leather texture and pattern to the boots and has never been replicated in this scale with that amount of skill since. It's a VERY important aspect of this character. You probably paid good money for this so take the time to check into that.

Congrats Joe! I know you were searching for Anton for a while. I gotta give you a heads up though friend, you need to authentic all the parts of the figure. Those are not the accurate crocodile boots that were part of the original Rainman release. I was very involved in helping Rainman work on the accuracy aspects of this figure and those boots were a very important part of the project. It was the first time Rainman/Yunsil replicated an crocodile leather texture and pattern to the boots and has never been replicated in this scale with that amount of skill since. It's a VERY important aspect of this character. You probably paid good money for this so take the time to check into that.

how could you tell from those pics? o_O Some references will be great so we all get a heads up?

Back