Rainman Spring Project: Loner/Rebel {P.W.Herman}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope we can get a 1/6 box of Mr. T cereal "I pity the poor fool that don't eat my cereal!"
tumblr_kpynmxZmSB1qzxnpoo1_500.png

Well done for your determination in making this happen Mags and congrats to everybody that wanted this :)

Weird ..I thought I had already posted in here, anyway congratz dude! I'm really pleased for you and all the other Pee-wee fans!:)

Awesome this is how it's done so everyone wins!
excited for this and can all the Heavy Hitters make sure that we all agree as a community that no private commission Rainman for Travis Bickle, so that eventually it can be a general release as well!

Sorry to go off topic a bit, back to Pee Wee

excited for this and can all the Heavy Hitters make sure that we all agree as a community that no private commission Rainman for Travis Bickle, so that eventually it can be a general release as well!

demotivational-posters-oh-my-bad1.jpg

jokes!

i'm off to watch ピーウィーの大冒険. that's what they call pee-wee's big adventure in japan, yo.

I have still to watch Taxi Driver and I can't get my kids to bed early enough so I can watch it with my wife. I have a very strong feeling though that if someone was to make a private commission of Travis a lot of people in here would start flipping furniture.

Mike,
I am behind you bro. An iconic character in Pee Wee ... I am sure it will make a fantastic figure. Being a big fan of Rainman and his unmatched skills in making high end figures I am confident he'll deliver just as he has many many times in the past. This was a great choice ... congrats.
;)

Yay! Congrats Darth! Good to hear Pee Wee will be made. :rock
Thanks Void! Hope you can join me on this journey again my friend!

Mike,
I am behind you bro. An iconic character in Pee Wee ... I am sure it will make a fantastic figure. Being a big fan of Rainman and his unmatched skills in making high end figures I am confident he'll deliver just as he has many many times in the past. This was a great choice ... congrats.
;)

Im flattered Al! Great choice of words and stoked to know Pee Wee will be among your superior collection of custom goodness! :1-1:

I'm glad you all got what you were hoping for, but I am literally shocked at how many people are Pee Wee fans. I had no idea he was such a popular character?

Indeed I was. Born in '81. Meanwhile I never knew he had such a cult following.

Back