Rainman Spring Project: Loner/Rebel {P.W.Herman}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! Im so ecstatic I dont know how I'm even typing this. I have been speaking with Rainman as of late and have been telling him about the Pee Wee project. Rainman has expressed interest in making this figure become a reality to the mass as a full figure release sometime in the spring!

The bike may not be happening as Rainman sees it as being a really difficult to tackle in the short time frame he has. But Pee Wee is on. I'm making this thread to show Rainman there is pure love and interest for this cult character from most of our fond childhood memories. Rainman will be watching this thread closely so throw up that Pee Wee love. We going cult baby!!!

Now Im trying to keep this the movie version from Big Adventure but I know their are some fans of the show as well. So lets throw around some ideas for accessories. I know for sure we need an extra pair of Tequila! shoes (hopefully made to stand on the tip toes!), the bike horn Pee Wee went to buy when his bike was stolen, trick gum, headlight glasses. The boomerang bow tie is pretty much useless. Pee Wee will be wearing his red bowtie anyway. Plus it was only used in a deleted scene. Maybe his hitchhiking stick and big thumb? ( I think those can be bashed easy enough) :lol So many possibilities!

Im on my way to work in a few so i will keep updating the thread when I can. Show some love brothers!!! :1-1:

ieeZhU.gif

001-1.jpg

letitpee.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks all! And yes Dane, the sig was a MAJOR contributor! :yess: I know this will be a kick ass figure and would just pop so well on the shelf! Imagine a Pee Wee/Wonka display! Madness!!!

Damn. Guess I need to start PM'ing Rainman with my list. :D Congrats Magnus, many folks are getting their grails soon, it seems! I got my Marty, Teddy's getting the David, you're getting this, eigthsamurai is getting Dark Helmet. Just a good time for everybody to be collecting :1-1:

I'll most likely get this one. Pterri or Randy as the full set exclusive accessory, please :lecture

Finally a REAL Rainman VIP voice heard. I'm so happy for you Mag. Definitely all over this. VIP DX for me please!!!!!!

Woohoo! Bring it baby!!

This is awesome!!!

Since the Bike is out of the question and chairy has been mentioned.

How about

tumblr_lpc0ob3Z9R1qif5qvo1_400.gif

I agree the Hiker Stick and the thumb would be awesome.

Where do I pay? lol

Stick to the movie, not the show (accessories etc)!
Hiker thumb would be a fuggin riot!
But I would be 150% in for this, I think it would turn out pretty damn amazing!

I knew it would happen! This was just too good to pass up! You know I'm obviously down on this one! As I discussed with you before, Mag, meka leka hai meka haini ho..! Wa-la! Your wish, and mine, has come true! :) I'm so happy I could dance...!
eqqtf5.gif

I think everyone agrees the movie should be the theme for Pee Wee but I think its hard to capture that theme without the Bike.

If the Bike can't be done than one should consider thinking outside the box?:lecture

I see nothing wrong with a chairy or a Jambi, but if your going to narrow it down to only the movie. it will feel, IMO, a little empty without the bike :(

White shoes
Thumb
Hiker stick
Night vision glasses

Last edited:
Well he does spend most of the movie looking for the bike... so I'm okay w/out it. Especially as it would probably make the cost skyrocket.

I think a few key accessories would be appropriate: I'd be cool with some Playhouse love, but won't cry if its only movie based.

Back