Rainman Spring Project: Loner/Rebel {P.W.Herman}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting all packages prepped with addresses now to go out tomorrow. I saw posts and PMs from a few folk saying they wanted to get in on the Monday ship order, but a few never sent payment. I can do more of these later on, but after today this project will be a a lower priority as I'm getting ready to ramp up my Trinity Killer Urn project. Orders placed after today could take a week or more to get to, so if you want one that will ship tomorrow, I need payment today, sooner than later.

I have confirmed orders from:
MightyQ, Darth Magnus, Slp Bishop, Emarae, 2000Man

Thanks all!

I LOLed at this

That's awesome! The love of Pee-Wee knows no bounds! :hi5:

428363_10151630554389056_519242666_n.jpg

I ended up with one cereal box left from the batch I made for the first group that can ship tomorrow. Beyond that it will be another week or more before I can do anymore of those.

PM me if you want it. it's still unfolded, so I can do either option.

Got my Mr.T cereal box a few days ago and thought I'd share a quick vid about it to show you guys how it looks in Pee Wee's hands or with other 1/6 scale figures! :)

[ame]https://youtu.be/OBvIFfTlte0[/ame]

So I have one un-folded, flat cereal box that was done as an early prototype, the only difference between this one and the final is the blue in the word "New" is a little lighter blue, and on the top flap there is no space between the words Oats" and "Cereal", a spacing issue I fixed on the final. Since it's not the final version, if anyone wants it, it's just $6 shipped in the U.S. You'll need to fold it yourself, but its significantly cheaper than the final run pieces.

PM me if interested.

My Pee-Wee is up for sale if anyone is interested.

#5 of 30

Bummer, because he's a beauty! Love the way he looks with the cereal box!!

Pee Wee fans, a new movie is comfirmed to be in the works with filming to start in Feb 2015! I hope Pee Wee makes a huge come back with this new movie! :)

don't know about a Huge comeback unless he breaks the mold and starts cursing up a storm...only way I see him becoming somehow relevant again...at least this character...not paul reubens....:)

I saw him on the Tonight Show a couple nights back and it was cool seeing him again. He did a Pee-Wee styled voiceover of the Avengers trailer that was pretty damn funny.

Back