Rainman Spring Project: Loner/Rebel {P.W.Herman}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well heres the deal on the bike I'm working with Rainman to make the bike happen. But he said it would be very expensive. Now if we can garner enough interest it has the possibility of more being made and lowering the cost a bit? Maybe we can get up a 5 to 10 DX edition with the bike but be ready to pay!!! :lol

I'll ask Rainman next time we chat. How many freaks would be interested in the bike? And remember, it wont be cheap!

I think it will be tough to gauge with things like "it won't be cheap" versus an actual ballpark price here Magnus (even though I know RM doesn't do things that way) as cool as the bike and figure together sound.

I'm happy you are getting your wish too bud!

I think it will be tough to gauge with things like "it won't be cheap" versus an actual ballpark price here Magnus (even though I know RM doesn't do things that way) as cool as the bike and figure together sound.

I'm happy you are getting your wish too bud!

Thanks bro! And I feel ya on that. But there is no known price yet so Im just throwing out what I know so far. I'll chat with Rainman some more and see what we can get cooking! :pray:

Thanks bro! And I feel ya on that. But there is no known price yet so Im just throwing out what I know so far. I'll chat with Rainman some more and see what we can get cooking! :pray:

I'm ready for Pee Wee with a bike and I'll stop short from saying I will pay whatever price Rainman says it will cost. What are we talking about here? 1000, 1100, 1200, 1500, 2000!!!!:horror

:panic::panic::panic:

Im intereted in making the bike. If no one else wants to I would really like to give it a go. Cant be Pee Wee with out the bike.

Is this something you can share with the rest of us Amazing Larry?

tumblr_ljb96m8BdN1qbce2uo1_400.gif

Damn. Guess I need to start PM'ing Rainman with my list. :D Congrats Magnus, many folks are getting their grails soon, it seems! I got my Marty, Teddy's getting the David, you're getting this, eigthsamurai is getting Dark Helmet. Just a good time for everybody to be collecting :1-1:

I'll most likely get this one. Pterri or Randy as the full set exclusive accessory, please :lecture

to be fair, it was turbo who first posted this in the wishlist thread. but as soon as i saw it i knew i had to have it. a genre/era defining movie, much like pee wee.

DID makes what looks to be a really nice bike that can be stripped of parts and refitted for this one. It would have a real chain and parts and would pedal. I would have to rework most of the bike and added all the details but I think it could be a great piece.

165469_477939709822_297119739822_5965401_5591248_n.jpg

3227223652_6f7f17e6d8.jpg

I actually have the right bike. I have sent it to Rainman for viewing. From there i will know what he thinks and pricing etc...I hope it can be a DX type item!

The closest bike is the Scwhinn Phantom 1/6 replica.

KGrHqNHJBsE60e3usicBO3jbJGQcQ60_1.jpg

It will then just need the proper modding to make it 100%. I also sent Rainman a folder with over 60 blown up photos coveing all angles of the bike and its parts. TRUST ME GUYS...........IM ON IT!!!! :wink1:

tumblr_lhvmrp9Fg51qz6l95o1_500.jpg

Damn. Guess I need to start PM'ing Rainman with my list. :D Congrats Magnus, many folks are getting their grails soon, it seems! I got my Marty, Teddy's getting the David, you're getting this, eigthsamurai is getting Dark Helmet. Just a good time for everybody to be collecting :1-1:

I'll most likely get this one. Pterri or Randy as the full set exclusive accessory, please :lecture

...wait wait dark helmet.... is this general release? I'm a huge space balls fan. I'd love a lonestar sculpt and swarts rings for both.

Back