Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^haha,. just trying to get a happy medium for everyone. personally I think Jack looks great with the axe he has now, since he is a 6'4 jack nicholson. But options are good so scaling the replacement I'm game for.

:lol :hi5:

Like I said, I'm not here to sell anyone but I'm pretty confident in what I'm pitching. There's just no such thing in this world as a 45" axe and the one on screen sure as hell wasn't. Rainman wasn't "going for" anything. He idealized the size as he does with other things that he doesn't do 100% accurately.

I still think that we should get 2 sizes going so no one is forced to go a direction that they don't want to

:drink:dance:drink:bouncin:chug:rip
This calls for a shot.

Honestly, I switch sides... We already have a Rainman scale axe. Let's have an alternative, with that happy medium BECAUSE of the over scaled figure. Agreeeeeeeeeed. :thud:

Rainmans new project: Overlook Caretaker

7 even and everyone gets what they want

No - one two three

This **** is sold!!

Pedro - lock in 7 inches! And fast!!!

Ok - now what are we doing about the oversized head sculpt and the giant feet shoes??

jk .... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ it's ok Mike - all collectors in one boat! 7 and freeze! That way we all know this epic story of how the axe size was decided! Doing two lists won't make the same punch to the story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You Guys are Killing Me with this Axe Talk!:gah::lol Congrats Golden State Warriors!

d493555b81ccbbf42a157d74c1c29e29.500x180x19.gif

The axe might be a little big from all the screenshots. I say if it's made shorter then just have a little shorter. How about middle ground between 7" and 6.75"? 6.875"!!! There we go.

I completely agree with you, which is why I mention only a little off the end. Being that the figure is a little larger than 1/6 and if the axe actually goes up to his waist, then that seems about right based on a 36" axe next to a 6 ft tall person.
Lees axe is 7.5 inches.

7.5 x 6 = 45

45 / 12 = 3.75 feet

imo that is perfect size. it goes up to jacks waist.
Batemans axe is undersized fyi. different axe all together as well.
Not as big, not official fire axe.

Am I the only one that sees the hand position on the axe, the different length apart from each other, and sees that i you took off that much it would be undersized? put the hands at the same places on the axe. Then tell me it is too long... Remember this figure is oversized all around to begin with.

Origami,
Tell Fergo to just use the Rainman axe for reference and save himself the hilarity of trying to size a toy axe to the exact inch or millimeter. Flip, Curl has got nothing on this boardroom.....:rotfl :rotfl :lol

Boardroom-meeting-007.jpg

Last edited:
"Hey, let's make the axe inaccurate AGAIN!", clamors Mr. Accuracy with the supreme eye for detail, ignorantly & loudly.

Wingspan. Brolic. GTFUOH

Last edited:
The twins base and dannys base are marked differently. I believe only one is magnetized. That may be the problem....

No not yet, I haven't really tried to mess with it yet. I have some time this week so hopefully I can figure it out.

I'm still looking for another set of twins if anyone is selling....

Ok thanks. Looks like a big deal to me. The magnets are glued way too far into the shoes. The figures can't even stand in my case. I'll try to get an answer to what can be done regarding this issue.

Back