Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Pedro, and sorry to everyone that this has become way more complicated than need be. 2 sizes is as easy a fix as it could possibly be. No clue why this dude is continuing to push his agenda for any other reason than to win the argument. And I'm not even looking for an argument, I just think it's pointless if this gets done wrong twice. There's a list a 40 people here and not everyone is in agreement. 2 sizes. SO SIMPLE MAN! God!

The axe measurement isn't 100% straightforward because it measures 7½" from the peak point on the top of the head to the very tip of the handle. I'll post pics tonight that'll make sense of that if it doesn't already

:lol:lol Fo' serious!!!

Oh no PLEASE!!!!! Spare us your pics!!! Origami give this "dude" his 7 inch "accurate" axe.
Geez, I wish he was this "mathematically accurate" when he was sharing his expertise in the Wallstreet Killer thread. :lol
Great input on the axe there buddy :wink1:

I just talked to Jack Nicklaus
To ask him the correct size and he replied " I am a ****ing golfer what axe are you talking about *******". So even he doesn't know

I just talked to Jack Nicklaus
To ask him the correct size and he replied " I am a ****ing golfer what axe are you talking about *******". So even he doesn't know

Lol!

I lament that this conversation ever started in the first place.

Completely agree with Kara!!! Seriously man! Phew!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I think us "laments" get it.

Like I said earlier the axe maker can make any length people desire. Its a running interest list here, but this guy can really make anything people want.... longer or shorter.

Your phone has a perfect spellcheck on it huh.....let me type it slow for the laments this time.....layman's. Is that better?

Anyway's when all said an done there's gonna be an option for everyone it looks like.

Can we get to this shirt though?.....damn.

Wouldnt be a rainman thread without you two doing this. Hahaha, this is getting viscious!!!

Turbo y u so angry all the time bro? Eat a snickers. [emoji38]

Am I the only one thinking the Rainman axe is too small?

image.jpg

And this is why this hobby has gone to sh... people. It was a better time years ago when flushing flash and many of the entitled "experts" and "I need to have..." "collectors" starting inhabiting these threads and becoming aficionados of 1/6th scale everything.

Anyone who wants the Regan figure... I'm going to get it, but may be on the fence if and when I get... may then flip it for 1000 more than what initial release... who wants in? #AwaitsAngeredEntitledResponses

And this is why this hobby has gone to sh... people. It was a better time years ago when flushing flash and many of the entitled "experts" and "I need to have..." "collectors" starting inhabiting these threads and becoming aficionados of 1/6th scale everything.

Anyone who wants the Regan figure... I'm going to get it, but may be on the fence if and when I get... may then flip it for 1000 more than what initial release... who wants in? #AwaitsAngeredEntitledResponses

I can flip my Jack if anyone wants a FS I was thinking around 1500.00 shipped with the RM axe. I am not an expert but I have the extremely limited Green eye variant. I will also send a photo of my bare buttocks

I can flip my Jack if anyone wants a FS I was thinking around 1500.00 shipped with the RM axe. I am not an expert but I have the extremely limited Green eye variant. I will also send a photo of my bare buttocks

YES!!!!!

Never thought I would say, I pine for the days of Teddy Daniels, Snake Eater, JackSanta etc.

I miss Snake eaters signature pictures...they always left me with a sense of making some lucky lady...well.....eat a snake...of sorts...

*grin

Back