Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have relayed the Tony finger idea since the beginning. He said he will see if he can work it into the release. Nothing is a guaranteed at this point but he liked the idea as well. I imagine it would come with every Danny figure as it wouldn't make sense not to include it. Everyone dropped big bread on the DX and Grand so its definitely a nice gift gesture for the release.

:yess:

I'm gonna hoop your twins Lakhota
9ffe6793e6a02832688082097d1ed35f.jpg

So Rainmans giving us the finger?
That's very nice. Im sure this will be allot of work,
but makes this figure so much cooler.
I'm so excitted

Thank you Rainman.

Tony likes it to.

Last edited:
Jack is the 'shining' piece in this release. That's taking nothing away from Robbie's trike, which is certainly a masterpiece in its own right.

Jack looks really great. The whole thing does hinge on that figure in some ways, because it would be hard to get excited about complementary pieces if it didn't come out well. However, I'm not too overly excited about him alone, because he is missing some of those things that often set Rainman releases apart. Particularly in the area of accessories. All Rainman is doing for him is the head sculpt, shoes, and axe. The distinctive and impressive pieces, intricate details and innovative production techniques you often see on some of the 'Man's accessories are missing here. But the complementary pieces more than offset this deficiency.

has the Tony finger been confirmed?....I only worry about Danny's eye placement and how the Tony finger will work in a display in where the eyes are painted on to look behind him...can someone confirm that the finger is being made...I know people mentioned something above but I want to know if those words came directly from the man himself.....thanks...:)

If Rainman wanted to make it happen, he would find a way. I thought the easiest way would be a magnet above the elbow, where the whole piece of arm would be switched out. But I don't know how hard it might be to get the arm in the sleeve(s).

Back