Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys, I will start an interest thread.
View attachment 159274
This is just this afternoon messing around, so with good time and dedication i can perfect each of them.
I am going to attempt the typewriter as well.
Will link thread here when it is up, making it later today.

Awesome loved your chair! This will be fun for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome loved your chair! This will be fun for you

Thanks man, means a lot. :) I find great satisfaction in making things to complete figures for us freaks.
This is something I would enjoy doing for everyone, and would love pointers, reference, and constructive criticism along the way to get us the best accessory set possible.

You whipped that up nicely Phine! I'd definitely be interested in an accessory pack. If you only have the printing available to you, maybe someone like Corrose can help out with the label for the bottle.

If I'm honest, they were things that I always hoped to see coming for The Man. Jack has been big talk in the Wishlist thread for a long time and those were always accessories that were mentioned. I'd be 100% down if he was willing to do an add on but if not, I'd take a good quality set from whoever's offering.

View attachment 159274
View attachment 159275
This is just this afternoon messing around, so with good time and dedication i can perfect each of them.

NICE! I didn't see the additions before I posted. I'd be in for the set right there. Please throw me on the list

NICE! I didn't see the additions before I posted. I'd be in for the set right there. Please throw me on the list

great to hear, making the thread now. :)
I promise to put a lot of effort and work into this set for you guys.
I am assuming we have ample time to make interest and get it going and finished by delivery of the figure.
I would be able to make the labels, but if preferred we can go another route with another freak. I do have access to a very good wide format printer that i can print on sticker paper.
I'll keep updating...

You know I'm down, those look awesome

1st on the list :clap haha, thanks for the support man.

dollhouse whiskey | eBay

Just Sayin.......

Now, Tony Finger/hand anyone?

lol, ok Turbo. not only can i not even find a bottle of jack that matches, but that quality???
If you're not interested that's fine, but don't make snark comments in hopes showing an inaccurate barbie bottle will be suffice for everyone.

Magnus has already brought the hand to Lee's attention. it is out of our control now.

Last edited:
Just Sayin man! Take it easy!!!! :lol

Don't get crabby!

tumblr_milx96hewz1r6v70io1_1361511835_cover.jpg

Last edited:
Just Sayin man! Take it easy!!!! :lol

what are you saying?
That a $2 barbie bottle will be good enough for everyone? or for everyone to ignore the possibility of an accessory set?
Just took it as an insult you would compare my work with that, really seems you'd rather people move past my offering.
just always find a way to be that guy, dont you.

what are you saying?
That a $2 barbie bottle will be good enough for everyone? or for everyone to ignore the possibility of an accessory set?
Just took it as an insult you would compare my work with that, really seems you'd rather people move past my offering.
just always find a way to be that guy, dont you.

:lol Listen man, relax. You don't even have the damn thing made yet so in the meantime there are other alternatives as well, and not just those cheap $2.99 Barbie ones either. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Get yours made, I'm sure it'll be great. Start that interest thread.

:lol Listen man, relax. You don't even have the damn thing made yet so in the meantime there are other alternatives as well, and not just those cheap $2.99 Barbie ones either. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Did you tell people to just buy the mandarin glasses for bickle in Robbies thread? cause, you know, just sayn'... they'd work too..
smh man, you are such a troll.

also, telling someone who you don't know, who is listening to Johnny Greenwood, smoked out, drinking tea while modelling on his computer calmly as can be - to relax - is comical i must say.

Last edited:
Rainmans new project: Overlook Caretaker

I am in on the jack Daniels and rest of the stuff!
Any chance you can do the cigarette pack as well...

View attachment 159274
View attachment 159285

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you tell people to just buy the mandarin glasses for bickle in Robbies thread? cause, you know, just sayn'... they'd work too..
smh man, you are such a troll.

The mandarin glasses? Troll? Ok. Maybe Robbie can make us a quality Jack bottle, or Corrose, or any other number of freaks members on here who do it the right way by starting their own thread. How's that sound? In fact I'll run this same idea by Corrose to see if he can help out with making these same exact accessories that people are so desperately asking for. You think he'd be capable of doing it, or is this somthing only you are able to do?

learn how to read.
Day 1, announced I'd start interest today.
you are the worst kind of freak Turbo.
Truthfully.

The mandarin glasses? Troll? Ok. Maybe Robbie can make us a quality Jack bottle, or Corrose, or any other number of freaks members on here who do it the right way by starting their own thread. How's that sound? In fact I'll run this same idea by Corrose to see if he can help out with making these same exact accessories that people are so desperately asking for. You think he'd be capable of doing it, or is this somthing only you are able to do?

Go ahead man, I didn't see anyone stepping up to the plate. not to mention I'm going to make a crazy guess and say they have a lot on their schedule.
This would be my only project for the next 6 months. I would put a lot of heart and work into them - Those models I made in about 4 hours today alone. I specialize in 3d animation and visual effects, this is what I do.
but you are seriously making me uninterested as it clearly can be done by anyone else, as you have stated.
sorry for the idea guys.

Last edited:
Just read the last few pages, surprised that there isn't even a single report yet. :lol

Guys, please take it to PM if you two still find the need to argue.

This thread is for rainman' dull boy figure discussion. :wave

Back