Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely unreal, perfection! Love the carpeting, would look great on a base for Jack.

Lee's workshop next month...

bed20f6ef7a3a41efceabea43e27b337_zpsf63b904a.jpg

Rainmans new project: Overlook Caretaker

Wow Lee said the carpet is real fabric too haha, insane!

It would be interesting to see if he gives a similar hotel carpet base for all 3 from a consistency stand point to create a nice lil display lineup or will they come with a different base (especially for Jack) - this for twins was a very good base choice by him - looks great! Would also like to see how the twins peg on to the base!

For Jack he could also give a slightly deeper base (breadth) so Danny on trike could be placed in front of Jack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks awesome...... I have the money to get this holy cow Australia best be worth giving this up for!
As much as I want this I must resist! :gah:

Congrats to the guys getting this.:horror

You'll have much more fun visiting Oz than you would get from this sitting on a shelf. Don't get me wrong it's shaping up nicely but apart from the obvious appreciation in value for me travel is way more fun, no contest!

Looks awesome...... I have the money to get this holy cow Australia best be worth giving this up for!
As much as I want this I must resist! :gah:

Congrats to the guys getting this.:horror

You'll have much more fun visiting Oz than you would get from this sitting on a shelf. Don't get me wrong it's shaping up nicely but apart from the obvious appreciation in value for me travel is way more fun, no contest!

Haha I hear you man came at the wrong time. :gah:
Eh I may pick it up through the second hand market or just admire the pictures. :rotfl

Are you going all out with this ?

Back