Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be. Could be. Or perhaps a couple of frames on?
It doesn't really matter. It's just academic and fun, I guess - - matching the likeness to a specific scene.
Cheers.

Rainmans new project: Overlook Caretaker

I think he was probably aiming for this from a different angle - camera on 45 degrees top and 45 degrees to left of viewer from the current grab....
60509c4a808b6b87852389b56ff92205.jpg

Although he would have killed me with the two below: like would be epic!

e161297907885102f7549877de1a2d79.jpg

75f304d8d0b4b9d650be0242e05bc43a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...it's funny, Leon, I saw that specific image and downloaded it, as well, to compare...but it didn't strike me as much. Still, as I said, it's just fun to speculate.

I don't want to fight so pls don't read me wrong - but can I ask - what you do for a living? I am sorry but I can't relate to such anger and unnecessary use of curse words in every two lines. It's ok to argue, it's ok to fight, but if this hobby is so imp to you the most imp thing would be to learn to talk properly. We all have lost our heads from time to time (yes we all have and in retrospect no one is proud of such things) but so much bitterness is not good in every darn post! let me tell you one thing, if you ask a show of hands here on how many people think they make more money than you - probably 8 on 10 would raise their hands (yes 80 pct) - Probably 8 on 10 can afford this much more easily but may always struggle to justify cost vs value and that's no disrespect to art. It's just that they don't consider throwing money, cursing, bashing, acting like a pain in the ass etc as an evidence of power or superiority. Honestly it's not the readiness to throw 5k that differentiates men from boys, or Dx set vs h and c - ask any woman, any man - it's usually how they handle circumstances in spite of having millions in their banks to throw around! How they treat people around them, how they handle conflict of interest and varying opinions - That differentiates men from boys!

Rest is just audacity and stupidity!
We are a fan of the characters made by rainman - so whether anyone buys or not - they can always say their views! You have a problem create a smaller thread for yourself and "your own fans"

Anyways I know you will welcome a pig fight! But I will just leave it with this as my last post to you!
Fill in the curse words for yourself ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great post, Leon. Words from a gentleman. :clap

lol. cause it's relevant to Turbos constant demands.
Seriously just thought it was funny. hahaha. Odell is so ridiculous.

To throw my hat into the 'which scene is this based off' ring: I'd say it's the shot immediately after jack axes Hallorann and stands up into shot looking to his side.

At work now so can't post it but that's my bet. Especially if you look at the first teased photo of the sculpt with eyes painted looking left.

Hahaha! So cool people are discussing something "hostile-free"...it's where this thread should be!
Still reckon it's "lady in room 222(?)", though. Um...or is it 231? Lady in 232? 233? 491? Who ordered the old dead bird in bath? Was that room 242?
Damn, it's fun being old.

Back