Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oqml7SM.gif

Yeah, this is could be the Rainman masterpiece when all is said and done. Wow.

Not feeling Danny, from that shot at least.

Proportions look a little off and hair not quite sitting right. Hate to draw comparisons but that earlier model someone posted had much better likeness.

Twins look great. As does jack, which is all I am in for.

this is definitely better than bickle and dare I say...Butcher V2...?...I think so...i'm just REALLY happy he took the advice to make the twins look different.....that and Danny on the trike alone make this purchase very easy for me...just think....you get side figure of Jack torrenz for all the hassle...LOL...I kid I kid....

*stare

Amazing. Danny is the weakest piece of the lot for sure. But at this point, I might buy the whole set if my wallet agrees.

Wow this is insane!

Sorry i haven't been very active in this thread so im not sure if they will be offered seperately or if it is a full set?

Danny isn't riding the trike prototype that Robbie showed us. This one looks unfinished. There's also a difference in the trike's handles. Lee's probably making adjustments to fit the Danny figure properly. (Just observations, before anyone starts crying.)

REDRUM, Jack looks amazballs, definite order there! Other piece are great but geared more for the hardcore fan, I wonder if there are any more accessories with Torrance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny isn't riding the trike prototype that Robbie showed us. This one looks unfinished. There's also a difference in the trike's handles. Lee's probably making adjustments to fit the Danny figure properly. (Just observations, before anyone starts crying.)
I wondered if Rainman didn't get Robbie's finished proto in time, or if there was something that would need to be modded on Danny that necessitated that pic.

Back