Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, seriously impressive work by Lee and Yunsil.
Danny's hair looks off but his face looks really good from what i can see.
Jacks shirt pattern isn't 100% either.
Everything else I am very impressed with - The highlight of the whole set is Jacks head sculpt to me. Been waiting for one HALF that good for a long time. Bravo.
What a masterpiece this will be, especially since this is "rushed prototype" as he put it.
Now to PO, then the wait......
tumblr_mb4laspD3E1rhyg7to1_500.gif

Last edited:
Would be damn cool if this set came with a "Redrum" door dio.
I remember a while back someone made one,but can't remember who...

Not feeling Danny, from that shot at least.

Proportions look a little off and hair not quite sitting right. Hate to draw comparisons but that earlier model someone posted had much better likeness.

Twins look great. As does jack, which is all I am in for.

I agree with you....god forbid I say anything about it though. But here goes, the bangs of the hair might benefit from being shorter, its a bit too much hair. Danny had a much plumper fuller face and was a bit bigger.

hqdefault.jpg

Still all in all an amazing presentation and well worth the purchase.

Just woke up and saw this. Great stuff right there! The twins presentation though is stealing the show over Danny. Jack has come out extremely well!!! I am also glad to see that Danny has a similar carpet base and hope he has one for Jack (but I doubt)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt you are as old as me! But that Room scene was one of the creepiest for me! Back then. Goose bumps!

I remember having a hard time going in my basement soon after watching that scene for the first time... seriously one of the creepiest I can remember. Not so bad now, but the first time yeesh :lol

damn, thats an essential accesory for me, much moreso than Danny

Yeah, if I could just pick one of the two it'd be the twins... and he really did a wonderful job on them.

Lee's workshop next month...

bed20f6ef7a3a41efceabea43e27b337_zpsf63b904a.jpg

Nightmare fuel :lol

I agree with you....god forbid I say anything about it though. But here goes, the bangs of the hair might benefit from being shorter, its a bit too much hair. Danny had a much plumper fuller face and was a bit bigger.

Yeah, hair is very helmet-like and covers too much of the face, hard to tell about the rest as the lighting is pretty dark. I'd assume the hair is maybe a placeholder (like the unfinished trike) as it doesn't look as refined as his typical work.

Still a really great looking set and I love the bases, although it's be cool if the girls be on a blue runner carpet with wooden flooring.

Last edited:
Rainmans new project: Overlook Caretaker

Mudblood does awesome woodwork.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...s-bases-custom-commissions-info-post-1-a.html

Planning to order a door if I am able to get this :clap

Yep - I may go with his dio "redrum" and Jack. I know you probably are the whole 9 yards on this set!
I feel this is a great release for people who want the twins and Danny along with the figure, especially the twins. Danny unless improved lacks a bit here and there but to me all that still seems fine for such a complex project

But congrats to the ones who plan on all 3 good release indeed! Kudos!

EDIT (edit after seeing phines post - Danny looks great from that angle)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whole set is 2600$

And I'm pretty sure Rainman said earlier you can buy the twins seperate.

Wonderful news on the fullset price. Much prefer that sort of honesty, than trying to drive the price up by offering a pointless accessory.

Darth, do you know if EVERYTHING (twins, trike, denny, jack) is $2600? Same price edgar quoted?

Back