Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainmans new project: Overlook Caretaker

I agree - the honest truth is if she sees shining - the whole movie she may not even let me buy h and c . She loved GBU so I could sell that well to her, she was crazy about brba - so honestly was a cake walk, i had a massive tough time selling her Braveheart as she thinks Mel Gibson is a fartbag ... She likes jack as an actor but whatever little she saw of shining she was ****tin bricks to let me buy. But I shall defy and at least grab a h and c. But honestly she just threw the whole monthly spend numbers on me and depressed me to crap... :(

Love her and the baby so let's see, as I said I will keep pushing to try and get Dx (highly unlikely)

Print out about two dozen copies of the "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" pages and tape them to your Bedroom wall. She'll get the message.:lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On another note; has there been any word from Rainman on whether he will tweak the hair on the twins? I understand that he has already sent the twin sculpt to the casters. Now unless he only showed us just the one sculpt and there is another with a different sculpted hair pattern, how will they look unique? It's not going to look right fellas.

Robbie any opinion on this? Maybe I'm not articulating my point well enough but how is using the sculpt the exact same way going to give off the illusion well. There are subtle differences between the two that he can easily distinguish if he were to tweak the hairstyle a bit (assuming he's planning on using the same exact sculpt.)

Is this what it's gonna look like? Assuming that Rainman is only using one sculpt for both twins based on Hydeous' comment.
94C93006-C8FA-426F-9C58-57DB85086CA1_zpssmayzjwf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
On another note; has there been any word from Rainman on whether he will tweak the hair on the twins? I understand that he has already sent the twin sculpt to the casters. Now unless he only showed us just the one sculpt and there is another with a different sculpted hair pattern, how will they look unique? It's not going to look right fellas.

Robbie any opinion on this? Maybe I'm not articulating my point well enough but how is using the sculpt the exact same way going to give off the illusion well. There are subtle differences between the two that he can easily distinguish if he were to tweak the hairstyle a bit (assuming he's planning on using the same exact sculpt and hair pattern.)

Not saying this as an attack, why don't you email or message him all this if its so important to you?

Not saying this as an attack, why don't you email or message him all this if its so important to you?

I have but no response! Look if this isn't important to the majority of people who are seriously going to buy the twins then I'll leave it alone and possibly pass on it, but if some of ya'll see what I'm getting at then can we get with it already? Nobody noticed this ****?

Is this what it's gonna look like? Yes they are twins but WTF man, does the hair gotta look exactly the same too!
[/URL][/IMG]

I have but no response! Look if this isn't important to the majority of people who are seriously going to buy the twins then I'll leave it alone and possibly pass on it, but if some of ya'll see what I'm getting at then can we get with it already? Nobody noticed this ****?

Is this what it's gonna look like? Yes they are twins but WTF man, does the hair gotta look exactly the same too!
[/URL][/IMG]

Lol crickets.....no one says ****.

I'd wait a couple more days for the reveal first...I think Lee's done with WIPs at this point, so let's see how those prototypes look.

[/URL][/IMG]

Oh I agree with you man, that slight difference in the hair will up the figures imo, unfortunately I don't talk to Lee enough to pass it along or am interested in the twins haha but I do agree with you, I'm just going to wait and see if its made.

Can't get over how amazing this sculpt looks! I have no intention of getting the Twins, no matter how rare or how good they look just not that big of fan, however I really want Danny and the Trike, hope I can afford them but if all else fails ill be extremely happy with just Torrance, just the sculpt has me pumped for the whole figure, curious what the Full Set exclusive item will be.

RE: Wife

I have it pretty good. I can spend my money however I want. Just spent $2,500 on a new camera last week too :yess:

Back