Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here we go with the whinning don't like it don't buy it! If it bothers you that much pay to have it modded...... It's one thing making a request but keep going in and you'll find yourself in the boat Denny is in where they decide to give up making pieces!

Nothing is going to be pefect especially with not lickers always something boots, hair..... Etc when ever I see a rainman thread I see those kindda people! Make a request email him don't keep moaning like some spoiled ungrateful kid!
As for this I'm very excited I'm dipping out on this for lack of love but it looks badass!
My next question is how many figures does Rainman bring out a year? I enjoy seeing his new work.

On behalf of the commuinty thank you rainman for making awesome Art!
Legend!

Dude, are you jealous or somthing? What's it too you you! I'm sick and tired of you thinking you have somthing to say about any of this. You not even gonna buy this so why would your opinion on any of it matter. Talk is cheap you always run for cover when it comes to support the work, I could say the same about your bitching and moaning over the price of these customs. Put up or shut up man, don't tell me I can't speak my mind when I've been one of his biggest supporters time and time again. If your not buying any of this how does anything you say matter? If your not buying, get lost man.

Christ! Why does it always have to get personal in these gottdamn threads!

Last edited:
Rainmans new project: Overlook Caretaker

Psssh I'm done with you fool if talk is cheap then you sure as hell can't afford to talk to me come back when you got some dollar dollar kido.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably central time, as he usually goes with that. But ordering will be open for 24 hours, so no biggie if you aren't there when the order goes up.

I thought that was Korean Standard Time he posted, so it's usually Central?

It's funny how many people complain in the rainman threads in general. But u got to a massed produced figure thread theirs complaing but not to this level. And we know how many time the massed produced stuff is f##cked up. I've alwaysed felt the same way if u don't like the product don't buy it. I just don't want someone like lee to be ran out of town with all the complaing, because if that happens then we're all screwed in the end because we will miss out on these awesome pieces. With that being said I think jack is looking really good!!!!!

What are people so scared of? Are you that desperate for dolls that you feel you can't say somthing especially when your paying good money for it? Where is Rainman going to run too? This is what he does, it's a business, your a customer. What's so wrong in making suggestions or pointing out a missed detail. This is custom work not mass produced factory pieces. You should be able to say somthing and expect things to get tweaked. Someone says somthing or makes a suggestion and it's turn into an act of disrespect to the artist or whinning. This is a freaking forum!!! Your supposed to share opinions and ideas. Why does it always turn into personal attacks against each other. Man I really wish I could speak my mind without having to worry about a bunch of grown men cry and ***** to Dave about it and have a mod erase my comments.

I am extremely curious to know what the fullset exclusive item is. The only item that could add real value imo, is the typewriter. Anything other than that, I would rather not have anything and get a deduction in price.

Psssh I'm done with you fool if talk is cheap then you sure as hell can't afford to talk to me come back when you got some dollar dollar kido.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What I want to know is when did you get a pass all of a sudden? Your the guy that was caught recasting Beto Matali sculpts and was copping a plea about it afterwards. That's who you are.

Let me guess, you got your first Rainman figure and now you think your sombody.

If your not buying any of this then get lost...Mate!

Now can we get back to the task at hand. Real suggestions from real Rainman supporters.

Rainmans new project: Overlook Caretaker

Heisenberg - typewriter would be amazing! But may be it won't be Only cause typewriter would be quite complex for him to do at that price point. But truly since I am more keen on Jack (alone) than Danny and twins etc - I would have loved a typewriter and all Jack related stuff to be in full set! So that Could complete my set up. If he does not do a typewriter may be some of us could commission someone (I am not an expert but may be someone you all know could pull it off)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fullset exclusive item will be the tennis ball. Possibly issue of Playgirl.

nHzHUza.jpg

Anything other than the typewriter is superfluous imo, and a price reduction would be more appreciated.

Edit: Sam, has the tennis ball exclusive been confirmed?!

I am extremely curious to know what the fullset exclusive item is. The only item that could add real value imo, is the typewriter. Anything other than that, I would rather not have anything and get a deduction in price.

Im hoping we get the typewriter and a bottle of Jack. No word on anything except the axe as of yet.

Back