Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainmans new project: Overlook Madman

Oh yes. Going to be gunning for a DX but will be happy with a full set. Awesome news, this just made my day.

What would a DX be, you figure? Different sculpt? I'm not sure it's necessary with this figure, though a screaming face would be excellent.

I'm gonna have to start selling mountain bike bits to fund this bad boy though clothes and head will suit me fine

Screaming sculpt DX for the win. What happened to the idea of Danny on his tricycle? :lol Now that would be impressive.

A DX Danny would be extremely difficult...and probably will push the price upward to probably over 16 - 1700 if it was articulated...

Wonder if Rainman will attempt it, but Bros. Production did a great job on this,
82ACD098-BDE6-43C2-B003-AC7E0688FDFD-1228-000003F58A3C49AF_zpscf6c4668.jpg

I'd love to see a Danny with this, I don't think articulation would necessarily be required to keep the price as low as possible and choosing a natural looking stance could be the best option. I'd try damn hard to fund a DX if that was to happen. It would make for a fantastic display imo.

Poor student again :(

Tell me about it. :lol

I'd rather Rainman focus his energy on nailing the sculpt as the typewriter isn't a necessity. I would venture to say the majority of Torrance buyers wouldn't even display it. It would box rot most likely. If you really wanted the typewriter, just grab the bros productions one. In fact, I may even be selling mine. As long as the sculpt is %90 and the axe is stellar I'll be a happy camper. Axe, glass of liquor, and tennis ball would be more then enough for me with the tennis ball being more for ****s and giggles than display reasons. A 1:1 room key would be an awesome gift idea.

I'd like to see a key also, I missed out on the eagle eye 1:1 accessory ( and the full figure actually ) and I've always wanted a 217 keyring. :lol

I'd love to see a Danny with this, I don't think articulation would necessarily be required to keep the price as low as possible and choosing a natural looking stance could be the best option. I'd try damn hard to fund a DX if that was to happen. It would make for a fantastic display imo.

Agreed. It would really elevate this figure. He doesn't have to be articulated but the obitsu bodies may be perfect and better alternative to a resin body cast. Danny AND the tricycle would be insanity.

I'd like to see a key also, I missed out on the eagle eye 1:1 accessory ( and the full figure actually ) and I've always wanted a 217 keyring. :lol

You can have 217 and I'll take room 237. :lol ;) The 1:1 Bill eye is a real gem. Would be nice to have that 1:1 touch again.

Plenty of Jack outfits already out there, it's not hard to replicate. Looking forward just to the head on this one. Hopefully it isn't too cartoony.

Back