Rainman Project (Crazy Dog Stansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May I ask who did the paintjob? Because that is pretty damn amazing! Best I have seen!

TD...you really did make him look dangerous crazy. Yours has already taken those pills.

:clap

:lol Not me that's for sure, I haven't an ounce of talent buddy

Yes the painter asked me if he could make him look 'strung out' and I said absolutely knowing his talents he would totally pull it off

That is an incredible paintjob bud, what a figure that is going to be! Is that Kuato's work?

That is an incredible paintjob bud, what a figure that is going to be! Is that Kuato's work?

It is indeed buddy! Kuato has done such an amazing job! It is such a beautiful paint up and I am honoured to own this masterpiece :)

damn i was going to buy the unpainted head but what are the odds someone will sell the outfit

Can anybody tell me who has the fullset what neck Rainman has used? I have just tried to put my head on a narrow tt neck and definately way to big for the head

Any help would be appreciated guys :monkey3

To me that looks like a slim tt neck but I thought Rainman went with the narrow tt :dunno

anirio_20101026085521_13355256_2.jpg

I asked Rainman buddy and he used the gambit narrow, I think I have the old narrow and so it seems the neck must have changed a fair bit also :(

Should have my slim tt neck in the post this week which should work just aswell

I think I might have a gambit narrow head with neck lying about somewhere Teddy if you want me to have a look.
Obviously it'd be yours for free , those things would be sold if it was possible. :lol

I think I might have a gambit narrow head with neck lying about somewhere Teddy if you want me to have a look.
Obviously it'd be yours for free , those things would be sold if it was possible. :lol

Oh awesome buddy that could help me out immensely!

I just shot you a pm bud, will be back in a couple of hours just off to watch a movie :wink1:

Can anybody tell me who has the fullset what neck Rainman has used? I have just tried to put my head on a narrow tt neck and definately way to big for the head

Any help would be appreciated guys :monkey3

I bought the Unpainted head from Rainman and had to dremel the opening inside to make it fit the TTL with Neck body I used it did have a really small opening but if you sand the inside some it will fit.
img0647cu.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
img0645xj.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Just had to say, after posing around with my fullset and looking at the accessories once more, this is definitely my favourite piece I own.

Pure. Magic.

Can't wait for The Dude.

Back