Rainman Project (Crazy Dog Stansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this has already been said but will the headsculpt be available? Both painted or unpainted.

Hi~~

Here is final photo~ and sale date.

anirio_20101020181505_13335067_1.jpg

anirio_20101020181505_13335067_2.jpg

anirio_20101020181920_13335067_1.jpg

Crazy Dog 1994 Full set 25pcs limited edition $700usd, include worldwide shipping !!
release at https://rainmanart.kr

The Opening Buy Time is Oct 23th 2010 08pm(CST) USA
Sales Clocks here: Time in CST

Good luck~

p.s there is a pill and case with only full set. sorry for my mistake.

Last edited:
Is it too late to make a slight change to the head sculpt Jack?

I am not sure if it is bothering me that much but the eyes do look a little large :dunno

Am I correct in thinking that is one o'clock in the morning thus Sunday UK time?! :(

Please correct the pill colour and case inside for production!

What's this about the paint can be removed with touching ?. :lol
I've saved enough but I'm not 100% happy with the paint job on this looking at the photos. I'm debating waiting for the clothing set because if I get this repainted I'd be spending around £150.00 for a 1/6 pill case then ( that isn't accurate anyway for now ). I have a body. Not sure what to do yet.

Am I correct in thinking that is one o'clock in the morning thus Sunday UK time?! :(

That's what I've worked it out at. I'll have to be up early the next day , that sucks. :slap:lol

I'm going for the full thing. I know I'll regret it if I don't.
I'll repaint the pill case and pills myself if I have to , this is probably the best if not only Stansfield we'll ever see. If I feel like I'd prefer it to have a repaint once it arrives I'll send it off.

I keep getting malware doctor on my computer , no matter how many times I remove it , it keeps coming back.
I'm going to borrow a friends laptop and set it up next to this one just incase it decides to go funny again.

I'm going for the full thing. I know I'll regret it if I don't.
I'll repaint the pill case and pills myself if I have to , this is probably the best if not only Stansfield we'll ever see. If I feel like I'd prefer it to have a repaint once it arrives I'll send it off.

I keep getting malware doctor on my computer , no matter how many times I remove it , it keeps coming back.
I'm going to borrow a friends laptop and set it up next to this one just incase it decides to go funny again.

you gonna regret getting a repaint if you are getting the full set, as rainman's paint job is pretty decent if you ask me.

Don't get me wrong , the paint work looks incredible and I might not want to change it. I'd like to get some real hair added towards the front for starters though , maybe some sweat and I'm not sure if I'm keen on the eyes , they look a little dead to me. I do want to see it in hand first though. :)
If I can afford it if they go up I may get another sculpt and just get that worked on , would save having a headless figure aswell.

Im glad Im not alone this time, regarding the eyes looking a little to large and cartoonish.

but yeah, you should get another unpainted head, just in case you wanna add sweat, hair, repaint etc, mate. Wouldnt want to ruin the rainman painted full set.

Back