Rainman New project [Eagle eye]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since there is already a t-shirt thread I posted the image over there.
If you guys are a fan of the art, would love any support I could get this friday.

albrightshirt.jpg

By corrose at 2012-05-15

F'N Cool! Just saw this on the EB site.

Had a question,

I was going through some pictures and I noticed, 2 variants of Bill's belt: One with Four sheaths and the Other with Five.

RMBilltheButcherSheath.png

BilltheButcherKnives2.jpg

Did the one with 4 Sheaths come in the Clothing + Head set and the one with 5 come in the full set?

Anyone?

Speaking of his belt I was thinking of trying to get another artists to make some of there own since people no doubt will be trying to bash there own figure using his unpainted sculpt and the knife belt would certainty be the most essential part.

Speaking of his belt I was thinking of trying to get another artists to make some of there own since people no doubt will be trying to bash there own figure using his unpainted sculpt and the knife belt would certainty be the most essential part.

Tell me about it. I've been trying the same myself. Be it the knives or his costume. (And I think I messed up on the way...)

I've already spoken to two guys on the board regarding the knives lets see how it turns out. The handles are supposedly proving to be a challenge.

Last edited:
The original prototype had only the four. It was brought to Rainmans attention and he added the fifth before it shipped. The fifth knife is not metal. Its made of resin.

Had a question,

I was going through some pictures and I noticed, 2 variants of Bill's belt: One with Four sheaths and the Other with Five.

RMBilltheButcherSheath.png

BilltheButcherKnives2.jpg

Did the one with 4 Sheaths come in the Clothing + Head set and the one with 5 come in the full set?

Anyone?

^ Yep, someone else is painting them. What I gathered from the chatter here, it's a lady who has joined him recently.

^ Yep, someone else is painting them. What I gathered from the chatter here, it's a lady who has joined him recently.

Depending on how good this painter is I may pick up a painted Bill sculpt, would the delivery charge be added to that? from what I remember it costs about $50:horror ..might be wise to wait and buy it along with the next rainman figure I will be getting if it's still for sale.

Depending on how good this painter is I may pick up a painted Bill sculpt, would the delivery charge be added to that? from what I remember it costs about $50:horror ..might be wise to wait and buy it along with the next rainman figure I will be getting if it's still for sale.

In addition to cost of the sculpt, it'll cost you around $23 to ship it to the States cause they only use EMS.

I feel the safest bet is to get it painted from someone on the Board. There are some really talented guys here who can match up to or even better Rainman's work.

Charles Hughey is working on a decal for the Eagle eye. Depending on how it turns out it could help add character to the sculpt to a great extent. And considering its a decal, it would come off pretty clean too.

Some ref pics of the eye (Not the decal),

BilltheButcher-EyeBlu-Ray.jpg

Blu Ray:

BilltheButcherEye.png

Last edited:
It'll cost you around $23 to ship it to the States cause they only use EMS in addition to cost of the sculpt.

I feel the safest bet is to get it painted from someone on the Board. There are some really talented guys here who can match up to or even better Rainman's work.

Charles Hughley is working on a decal for the Eagle eye. Depending on how it turns out it could help add character to a great extent. And considering its a decal, it would look clean too.

Well It won't be going to the states it will be going to Ireland but ya your probably right, I do actually have an unpainted Bill that I picked up along with my Doc so I think the best thing to do is for me to send that to Skiman, but if this new painter is anything like Iminime $120 isn't a bad price if the delivery was free if it were bought along with a full figure sometime down the line.

Well It won't be going to the states it will be going to Ireland but ya your probably right, I do actually have an unpainted Bill that I picked up along with my Doc so I think the best thing to do is for me to send that to Skiman, but if this new painter is anything like Iminime $120 isn't a bad price if the delivery was free if it were bought along with a full figure sometime down the line.

Send it already!

He did an unreal job a Superman sculpt which is part of my commission. I'm pretty sure he'll knock this outv the park too.

Back