Rainman New project [Eagle eye]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think you two read it properly, looks to me he is selling everything but the body, he doesn't mention the knife belt but I doubt that won't be included.

"Original rainman head sculp bill boxed in original rainman box. Rainman bill long coat highly detailed and his native rainmans sash comes with custom hat vest shoes pants shirt to complete the model and his hachette"

I caught this listing when it was just a couple of hours old and I spoke to him already. I was all over it cause I'm in the market for one.
He says its a DF painted head, original coat and sash. Ezio pants and boots, HT white shirt and Bruce Lee waist coat. HT Royce body(not included). The buchter knife is some random piece he found on eBay. He didn't tell me who made the hat.

Like 4 months ago I saw a Bill parted out on eBay(I'm assuming it was head and clothes, not full set). This guy maybe grabbed the head, coat and sash from that auction.

Like I said I'm looking for a full set and have my WTB up in the section. Let me know if anyone is interested!!!
Yeah, just looking at that clothing you could tell it wasn't the Rainman original stuff for the most part, and he called it "custom," which meant (to me) that it wasn't Rainman original clothing/accessories.

I'd like a Version 2 Alex!!!
More specifically Record Shop Alex!'
16-record-store.png

Which is why he warrants a v2 imo :monkey3

I'd be in for that. I think his brawl gear that was done already is the most iconic but he did have a few other funky get-ups that I would be interested in.

Yeah, just looking at that clothing you could tell it wasn't the Rainman original stuff for the most part, and he called it "custom," which meant (to me) that it wasn't Rainman original clothing/accessories.

:lol Yea. Custom HT bash

I'd be in for that. I think his brawl gear that was done already is the most iconic but he did have a few other funky get-ups that I would be interested in.

:lol Yea. Custom HT bash

Yes it is definately the most iconic look. For that reason alone I personally don't think I would need a v2 Bill as I am fortunate enough to have the v1.

I just think it would be nice for all the late comers and all the people that want to get on the Rainman Bill wagon. Rainman has made some amazing figures but agree that Bill does edge everything so far.

Yes it is definately the most iconic look. For that reason alone I personally don't think I would need a v2 Bill as I am fortunate enough to have the v1.

I just think it would be nice for all the late comers and all the people that want to get on the Rainman Bill wagon. Rainman has made some amazing figures but agree that Bill does edge everything so far.

Bill is superb and we need to talk to him and find out what he ate those days and how much sleep did he get and at what time he went to bed, because he was in the zone when he made Bill. Bill is what got me to shift from statues to 1/6.

For what it was worth, that bill was pretty much sold before it went to ebay. That was just a little insentive to move it along faster I beleive.

I even bought an unpaintd HS and was going to get Elvis to build me one from scratch, but RM sent Elvis a Doc head instead of a Bill head :slap

Oh well it might be a blessing in disguise I know Elvis is going to kill it when he paints Doc up and makes him look extra sickly :)

:panic:What's this now?! I was under the impression Bill was one of the four commissions you have with Elvis. I was actually really pumped to see how it turned out:( But I'm sure he'll do an awesome job with Doc. Is he making a full figure with a different outfit or is he just painting the headsculpt?

:panic:What's this now?! I was under the impression Bill was one of the four commissions you have with Elvis. I was actually really pumped to see how it turned out:( But I'm sure he'll do an awesome job with Doc. Is he making a full figure with a different outfit or is he just painting the headsculpt?

Hehe one of my surprises. No he isn't making a full figure he is only painting me the Doc head. Bill will be put on hold for now, which is why I keep saying he is one difficult figure for me to obtain.

To think I had him in my hands and had to return him because of his broken mustache :gah:

Then gave up hope and unsubscribed to this thread and when I decided to stick my head in I find out one sold the day before :horror

Now a Bill head I ordered is mistaken for a Doc head :gah:

Like I said it might turn out to be a blessing in disguised and how can I say no to Elvis' work :panic:

:lol That is either a really bad coincidence or Bill is not meant for you

You can still order a Bill head, right? If so, then you still might be able to commission a full figure from someone. Although if you want Rainmans quality you'll have to check the For Sale section regularly as well as eBay.

Who knows, you might get lucky.

:lol That is either a really bad coincidence or Bill is not meant for you

You can still order a Bill head, right? If so, then you still might be able to commission a full figure from someone. Although if you want Rainmans quality you'll have to check the For Sale section regularly as well as eBay.

Who knows, you might get lucky.

Oh I am getting my Bill head ;)

That was me selling that bill on ebay the new guy only got the bill head sash and coat search for the rest ... No luck tryed to put this baby together myself that was the end result now ive found this site excellent people shareing the same interest as me how are we all people am johnny and have a massive interest in completeing my eagle eye model

Hey anyone else in here miss out on Rainman's clothing set? I know there is a recipe out there to finish Bill up.

Joned you might want to post in the other thread I gave you (Show your Bill the Butcher"

Someone in here or there has the recipe. Keep trying man this hobby you have to have patience. Sometimes it happens over night and others they just fall on your lap.

Good luck!

Thanks bro still getting used to this al get the hang of it tho

Yup, it's the "show your Bill the Butcher" thread. But unless i'm blind, I don't see a "recipe" for those who missed out on the clothing set.

Does someone here have that. I have a painted HS coming and would very much like to have the information.

:wave

Yup, it's the "show your Bill the Butcher" thread. But unless i'm blind, I don't see a "recipe" for those who missed out on the clothing set.

Does someone here have that. I have a painted HS coming and would very much like to have the information.

:wave

Contact Elvis, he bashed together a Bill before and looked bloody amazing!!:thud:

Yeah, if you want to do a Bill without all the stock clothing options, I would check out Elvis1976's 'bash he did for Galactiboy as a starting point. It looks fantastic IMO, though you'll probably have to do more than just pick up existing clothing parts from elsewhere.

Contact Elvis, he bashed together a Bill before and looked bloody amazing!!:thud:

Yeah I am getting my Bill done by Elvis1976 and bloody amazing is a good choice of words.

Unfortunately he is not taking new commissions at this time but I would keep an eye out in his threads to get clues when he will accept new commissions.

Good luck guys

Back